Chapter 2

Heyyoo it's a reaaaal
llllyyyyy longggggg time since i didn't update. Btw how's you all quarantine going? Bored? don't worry you got a bew chapter coming! anyway stay safe and enjoy!

Jimin pov's

'It's been quite some time now since i an angle come to my life..heh. Nobody ever make me feel this way sweet kitten~' ''urmm..heyy Jiminshii? Earth to Jimin are you there?'' a waving hand suddenly appear infront of my face. '' tch.. what do u want?'' I say annoyed. '' *sigh* don't tell you're thinking about him?'' Tae look at me with questioning face. '' Is that a bonus questions?'' Tae just rolled his eyes and focused on his food.  The cafeteria suddenly when quite. I smirk knowing my baby boy is here to pick up some food. The cafeteria fill with whisper and gossip from the bitches. Anyway, the beauty walk in and calmly walk to buy his food. My eyes lock in his small petite figure. Slender waist, porcelain skin, black bouncy hair, perfect leg. A BOTTOM Material for sure. A Baby material. I smile at myself knowing his biggest secret will be unfold.

Yoongi pov's

As i walk in the cafeteria, i noticed people when silent. It's nothing new to me knowing the same shit happen everyday. As i walk to buy some food, I notice this one weird ass guy just keep smirking at me. ' The hell is wrong with him' I thought. I try to ignore it. I quickly buy my food and leave that place as i getting uncomfortable with a guy staring at me deeply or should i say with hunger in his eyes.

*a few minute later*

I walk up to the roof floor to eat my lunch not caring if the class has already start or not. Well, why should i care anyway. I shouldn't be in school anymore cause' i'm naturally a genius. Anyway, I open my sandwich and start munching on them with my soda on the side. It's a beautiful day.

Nobody's pov

As yoongi is eating his lunch, he didn't know that he wasn't alone there. ' oh? well~well~ isn't it a lucky day?' Jimin thought to himself knowing yoongi was there. He smirk to himself and slowly approaches yoongi. '' Hey there beautiful~'' Jimin voice startle the smaller. '' What the- Don't scare me like that and who the fuck are you!?'' yoongi turn toward Jimin while his hand on his heart like he's about to get a heart attack. Jimin chuckle lightly looking at yoongi's cute respon. '' Now~ now~ baby. Don't curse at daddy~'' Jimin say walking closer toward yoongi. Yoongi cringe hearing the pet name. '' I'm Park Jimin, sweetheart or you can call me daddy~'' Jimin lift yoongi chin so that they faces are just a few centimeter a part. ''ugh.. You're sick!'' Yoongi was about to dodge his head but Jimin's grip was something else. ''That's a bit rude kitten..You're making daddy piss..'' ''tsk! I'm not your fucking kitten, Bitch!'' Jimin smirk soon fade and his eyes were dark. '' You better talk to me nicely, slut.'' Jimin say with a laced of domince. Yoongi curse himself for whimppering and almost showing his other or could i say REAL self. Unfortunately, Jimin notice it. '' What's this? the school bad boy whimp just from a little tease?'' '' I d-din't..!'' Jimin smirk hearing yoongi stutter. '' that's cute~ looks like the Bad boy isn't a bad boy at all~ Just a small baby boy~'' Jimin tease pulling yoongi face closer to his. ''re-release m-me..!'' Yoongi's face was red, his eyes started to looking glassy. Jimin laugh at the side. '' aren't you going to punch me bitch? where's that sassed goes to?'' Yoongi must escaped this situation or he'll be death. '' L-let me go al-already...pl-please..!'' Yoongi was drifting away from his bad boy attitude. Jimin smile wider. '' I'll let you go. If you show me the baby boy you are~'' Yoongi can't fight it anymore. The dominaced in Jimin's voice making him scared. He suddenly broke to tears. ''p..please l-ler me go...'' ''finally the truth came out. Such a subs, aren't you? trying to look tough in front of all those people..Can you even call yourself a Dom if you're here crying in front of me? *laugh* so cute baby boy..'' before Jimin release Yoongi, he kiss the boy roughly making the smaller moan. After a few minute, Jimin broke the kiss. Jimin was about to leave then he feel a small tuck on his shirt. '' pl-please do-don't te-tell any-anyone!'' Yoongi say breathless. Jimin look down at Yoongi and smirk. ''Sure, baby boy~ but in one condition'' Yoongi's face fill with confusion. '' Be mine.'' Yoongi's eyes when wide his mouth was slightly a gape. ''b-but...'' ''hmm~ looks gonna make it vi-'' ''NO!'' Jimin glare at the small boy. '' I-i'll b-be yo-yours..'' Jimin smirk in sadisfaction(?). '' Alright then~ You'll not leave this school alone today~ We'll be going somewhere special~'' ''I-i..-'' ''If you're curious, I'll give you a hint. The hint is, you'll face the consequence of your action~'' Yoongi was scared. His head was shot down looking at the floor. '' see ya after school, MIN YOONGI'' Jimin left and went looking for tae. '' why...'' Yoongi mentally curssing at himself while drying the tears in his eyes.

How was it???? Do you enjoy it??? Thank you for reading this part!! next part will be a Something hehehehehe.  See ya~~ fufufufuf