shrek x reader [] : lovin' something more than a swamp

[AN} :

lmao pls kill me (:>

____________________

(Y/N) was walking out of her cabin in the forest. She decided it was a wonderful say to walk in the woods. Of course, she heard the rumors of a ogre that lived in a swamp. And boy, did he love his privacy. But this woman wasn't scared of some ogre to stop her walk. The female walked through the woods and hummed a small tune.  

(Y/N) froze. She heard  a scream and a 'Seize him!'  that echoed in the woods. Astonished, she ran after the metal clanking. There were a group of knights chasing a small and innocent donkey. "What the-  Why?" (Y/N) questioned before dashing forward. 

All of a sudden, the group ended up freezing their tracks.  A big ogre with hazel brown eyes stood infront of the knights. The small donkey hid behind the creature, pinning his ears against his flluffy head. The knights screamed and dashed off, while the general stood there and held a scroll. The general explained that he had to capture all the mystical creatures.. but what for? "You and what army?" The ogre grinned as the male turned his head, taking note that his knights weren't there. Soon enough, the general ran off screaming his lungs out. Laughing, (Y/N) leapt down from the small hill she was on.

"That won't get out of my head!" She laughed as she wiped her tears. The ogre had a disgusted face and the donkey huffed.

"Get outta here! Are you here to capture us too? Well I can rip off your ears and-" 

"WOAH! That's cool! Don't mind if ya do!"

"Wh- Most humans whimper and run off! You seem interesting.."

"Thanks. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) , you are?"

"Shrek. Just Shrek. The scary ogre everyone's scared of."

"Well.. nice to meet-"

"I'M DONKEY!" The donkey screeched. Shrek sighed and shook his head. "By the way, thanks for saving me back there!"

"Don't - Just leave me alone will ya?"

"You seem like a cool pers- creature."

"But-"

"Pleaseeeee~" (Y/N) whined. "Look what I can do!" (Y/N) grabbed a nearby snake and blew into it. She quickly morphed it into a dog balloon and shoved it in Shrek's hands. "There! Happy now?"

The green creature's heart raced and stared at the whimpering snake. Shrek smiled and looked up at (Y/N). "Well.. I don't mind sharing the swamp."

(Y/N) grinned. "Well, I don't mind a neighbor either."  The female skipped off with a donkey following her and a ogre staring after her figure.

"Maybe I love something more than my swamp."

----

this was my first time doing one of these books , please pardon my ugly writings ):>