When i have a crush on Park Sungwon

When we were studying I was constantly looking at Park Sungwon and he was smiling at me but I didn't know why he was smiling at me like that. My heart was beating even more faster and my face was red and I was blushing. The members said, what has happened to your face it is red and you are blushing. I said," it is nothing and don't disturb me and Park Sungwon and will you go somewhere else." Park Sungwon started to laugh when I said that. Inside my heart, I felt happy and it was soft as well. The members asked me and Park Sungwon what we wanted to eat and I said," I want to eat sushi and Park Sungwon said," I want to eat sushi too." It was shocking that he likes what I like.

When we were in the middle of studying, the food came and we stopped studying and we put our stuff on one side, then we put the food on the table and we started to eat our sushi. When we were eating Park Sungwon was looking at me and I was looking at him then the members came in and coughed then we started to finish everything off. When we finished eating our sushi, we went back on to studying and I was through a maths problem question and my phone started to ring and it was on the table and I saw it was my mum. I don't know what and I was puzzled, I answered it and my mum was crying so much and she said sadly," I need to tell you bad news your father has passed away and I need you to hurry home." I said," thank you for telling me, I will hurry back home quickly." We both turned off the phone then I started to cry and Park Sungwon said," what happened to you?" I said sadly," my dad just passed away and I need to go back home."

Park Sungwon suddenly hugged me at out of nowhere and he said," i am trying to comfort me and trying to calm me down but i had no choice to let go off him and went out of the door. my heart was beating even more faster and i was blushing.