Chapter 2 - Reunion

And here we are today, pure and exclusive present.

Who would think that everything would change promise only one thing?

Okay so he, Remember the promise of those characters talk about?

"Promise me that when I return in a few years, the town will look nicer like you, and that you will become Mizukage and you change things"

"Okay, I promise"

That was what happened to Yagura meanwhile strove, after hard training and a long trip, got his goal, soon could see a 22 year old a whole grown man on top of a high rise building, young man wearing the distinctive hat Mizukage below joyful shouts were heard, was not expected was the wise people like this guy and had hoped that this would be a new era to change the past. No matter if your Kage was a jinchuuriki, they apparently respected him and loved him like a fish to water.

On the other hand life is not favored so much to our friend, apparently Takigakure again, did not seem that happy person who initially thought this looked a bit cranky, apart from clear some physical changes.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It all started on a warm morning Kirigakure, the weather seemed to confuse Yagura, who was on the balcony of your room, this being typical of a Mizukage was orderly and prosperous daily by a maid, while possessed elegant furniture it back to the topic of climate truly strange, a Land of Water was not used to having such hot weather.

He just forgot and went to his office, he had often thought about that day, he remembered it as a terrible mistake, knowing that he was the leader and his team lost every memory of it killed him mentally, could not help that happen again, provided its status is questioned Mizukage having made such a mistake, how am I supposed to care for thousands of people if I could even do it with 2? That was the question that haunted him since his appointment. On the other side was an upside that day, he liked, preferring positive to negative things, that he met one like him, if you can not very sociable but not so bitter, that was what rescued him from his evil thoughts. While within you is wondering why he had not yet, as she would not say when but he said he would. But seven years, it was a little long, perhaps too much even for him.

Not well thought stopped and came to his office (without first receiving greetings of his guards reverenciándose before) he sat in his chair, which approached a little desk there was a large pile of leaves waiting for him, frankly paperwork was Yagura weakness, not that is evil but between making a life or death mission to do some paperwork, by far preferred a suicide mission that silly paper.

So why not start "Mizukage"? - The great beast mocked within your subconscious.

  He was used to the taunts of his beast, in fact did not see as far as a monster rather as a friend, a great friend and mocking.

- Do not push me Isobu, you know how I am with this sort of thing - he just said as he rested his palm on his face and sighed.

- If you did end up faster faster, do not you think? -

- Believe me I better not rush out, if I do something wrong in these procedures may cause a small economic error and small as I do not like to try to fix it, so I prefer to take my good time and do it right, for more than take me even a year - without bothering said and pretty quiet.

- As you wish, by the way, I see a little discouraged, Another time thinking about that girl?, Man's been 7 years! -

- Do not start with that, and you what I said before, I just asked myself why she has not returned - Long sigh - ... ... ... But apparently normal person can not think of himself having a three-tailed turtle inside listening to everything around you -