Chapter 27:

(GUYS COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN I LOVE READING THEM YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH JDJSJFJEJX)

Me and Colby walk into the gas station. He walks over to the slushees and gets a large cup and fills it with the cherry flavored slush. It came out in a thick goop of artificially colored red. "Hey babe grab a straw." Colby says and brings the cup over to where I am. I hand him 2 straws and watch his expression change to almost a look of confusion. "What?" I ask. He takes one of the straws and puts them back. "We're gonna share a slushee like those movies." He says and flashes a bright smile.

I can't help but laugh. He's so cute. He tries to be the most romantic boy in the world all for me. Honestly, Colby is probably the only reason that I'm alive. He's what keeps me going everyday. The thought of having a family together one day is enough to put a smile on my face.

Colby brings the slushee outside and sits at a table. "These tables are pretty convenient." He says and chuckles. I laugh, "You know what else is convenient?" I ask. "What?" He says and takes a sip of the artificial red goop, aka the slushee.

We sit there and talk about life for a few minutes. Everything seems perfect until Colby's phone rings. "Sorry babe I gotta take this call." He says and gets up, leaving me alone at the table. I sit there and think for a moment.

After about 10 minutes, Colby comes back and sits across from me. "Hey babe sorry about that. It was Sam." Colby says and puts his phone in his pocket. "It's fine" I say and flash him a smile. "Let's go to my house. Well.. our house." Colby says trying to contain his excitement. I knew he was happy to be having a life with me. You could tell by the way his eyes lit up when someone mentioned me.

Or is it all an act.