Weekend In Paradise

Daniels Pov
After we finally got settled in our parents decided to go on a little weekend getaway, leaving Evan in charge.
I was anxious to say the least, Evan didn't care what anyone did, specifically what anyone did to each other.
As long as no one broke any bones or bothered him, he didn't care what happened.

I was sitting at my new desk my parents bought me a couple days after we got settled in the new house. Currently I was deeply focused on sketching some pictures and had my headphones in, I was concentrating on perfecting some trees for the forest I was drawing.

It was like the forest we had in our backyard at the old house, we even had a tree house that I liked to run away to whenever I wanted to be alone, but my brothers always found me.
As I was thinking about it, I was suddenly forced up off my chair, Gage had snaked his arm around my throat and yanked me off my chair, trapping me in a tight headlock.

" Hey squirt I missed messing with you, so I thought I come and say hi, " he grinned, looking over me and noticing my book, "awww, look the baby's coloring, " he said teasing me, then picking up my book and flipping through it.
I growled and struggled, " get your hands off it" I yelled trying to get free of his grasp, but he was way too strong.

A malicious smirk spread across his face, he set the book down and dragged me across my room to my closet door.

He chuckled and started to give me a vicious noogie, " so Daniella doesn't want me to have her book? Well, that's not nice, I guess I have to teach her a lesson about sharing."

He grins, tearing down all the jackets from the coat hooks on my door, then spinning my around and latching onto my baby blue briefs, " Gage, Don't!" I scream but it's too late, he gives a massive pull lifting me off my feet, I squirm around as he bounces me up and down, " ow! Dude stop it! Let me down!" I yelp, my voice cracking.

He laughs at me and pulls me up higher, attaching me to two hooks, then lifts me up high and drops me, making me bounce.

He smirks at the pain in my face as my underwear stretches but refuses to break, he walks over to my desk grabbing my sketchbook then walks back to me,
" now, I don't think this has been a very good influence on you, since you're still a massive dork and haven't changed, no matter how many times we've all beat your ass the message doesn't seem to get through, I think I'll have to confiscate this, "
he grins taking a lighter out of his pocket and lighting it underneath the book, but not setting it on fire... yet,
" permanently, " he said looking at my with a huge twisted smile on his face

My eyes tear up and I kick my legs wildly, " No! Gage, please! That means everything to me, please! Do whatever you want to me, j...just please put it back, " I say near tears.

He glares at me and let's out this low sort of growl in annoyance, he let go of the lighter as tosses the book on my bed carelessly.

I was relieved for a second, but not minute later Gage storms up to me and punches me in the gut.

I cough and bend forward as the wind gets knocked out of me, I bite my lip at the pain.
Gage grabs my hair and brings me close, " you're such a fucking baby, that's why you didn't have any friends, you don't want me to touch your fuckin diary, fine, but you're going to learn about what happens to nerdly losers like you, one way or another."

He says with the same devilish smirk as he takes me off the hook and lets me fall to the floor.
I guess I take too long getting off the floor, because before long, he yanks me up by the arm and puts me in a choke hold, dragging me out of my room.
I gasp for breath as he drags me down the hall, I try to tap out, but it only makes him tighten his grip.

My vision gets blurry and I start to feel dizzy as he leads me downstairs. Evan was in the living room watching some sport and Levi was sitting on the kitchen counter eating a sandwich.
They turn and see me, Evan gives a small laugh and Levi hops down to admire Gages work." Heya there Dani, comfortable?" he chuckled to himself ruffling my hair.