The Arrival

Daniels Pov.

It had been 7 long hours in the car with my brothers when we finally made it to our new house, last year our parents decided that they wanted to be closer to the rest of the family and their jobs, so we packed up all our things and moved.

The true icing on the cake was it was the summer before my freshman year of high school, so the only people I was going to know where my Wonderful older brothers, I wasnt that enthusiastic to say the least.

On the bright side we where all at least a little bit excited because the new house came with a room for each of us.
Before, Gage and I shared one room then Evan and Levi shared the other, it was basically hell on earth to put it in lamest terms.

Once we pulled in to the driveway of the house my brothers hopped out of the car and raced off to go fight about who got what room, but I stayed behind and gathered my stuff.

Why wasn't I joining this death race? Well, For the last three hours I had been receiving painful threats from my brothers about what would happen if I got a bigger room than them and getting beat up over where I was going to sleep wasn't exactly on my priority list.

I didnt really mind that much anyways, being the youngest I'm already used to getting the last pick.

If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm just glad to finally have my own room, no more having to wake up to a wedgie, or wet willy, or whatever kind or bullying from Gage, no more being the subject of countless swirlies for supposedly "stepping on his side of our room".

A smile spread across my face, I was finally free in a sort of way.

I walked inside and set down my backpack full of my travel stuff when I hear a loud bump followed by a groan.

I turn just in time to see Gage on the ground with his bag of stuff spilled all around him. I smile a little, satisfied knowing he must've just lost a battle with Levi or Evan over a room.

He notices me staring and quickly gets up," what are you staring at loser?" He grunts getting up and slamming the door so some unoccupied room.

I sigh and look down the hallway, there was only one open door left, the very last one on the right and judging by the three already closed doors it seemed safe to claim as my own.

I walk down and open it, it wasn't as small as I though it was going to be, it even had a window, I smile and walk inside forgetting to close the door behind me, then set my stuff down on the nice light brown carpet.

The bed is already set up and I smile as I lay down on it stomach first. After the long drive I was so tired and it felt good just to lay down for a second.

I was so comfortable I almost fell asleep, which meant I didn't hear the soft footprints of an older brother closing in behind me.

By the time I noticed it was too late. I looked back and saw Levi tightly gripping the waistband of my white briefs with an evil smirk plastered on his face, I didn't even have a second to brace myself before he yanked up hard pulling me up off my bed.

I screamed in pain and began thrashing around," ahh oww! dude let me go! " I grunted in pain but this just made him laugh and pull harder.

"First lesson of having your own room dork," he chuckles bouncing me on my tiptoes," always keep your door closed, trust me you'll thank me for that later, so I figured you'd repay me for the free advice now." He smiled putting me down for a second before gripping the sides of my briefs and pulling my off the ground.

I yelped and groaned in pain as he began to pull me up off my feet, bouncing me in midair stretching my waistband closer and closer to my neck.

"Levi please! Owww! oww! c'mon man! get off me!" I yelled with tear forming in my eyes.

He rolled his eyes and bounced me harder," toughen up nerd, this isn't even half as bad as what Evan would've done if he caught you, so consider yourself lucky," he smirks pulling the sides over my shoulders and looping my arms through the leg holes, giving me a shoulder wedgie.

He pushed me back on the bed and laughed at me,"oh my god you're such a dork". He chuckled walking over to my backpack and pulling out a shirt.

"Here put this on over that, if I check after dinner and that shoulder came out you're so dead" he smirks throwing the shirt at me and walking out," later loser" he calls closing my door behind him.

I sigh and obediently take off the shirt I have on and put on the other one, effectively hiding the wedgie underneath it, I check my phone for the time.

3:00pm

I groan loudly and slowly sit down uncomfortably, dinner isn't usually sserved until around 7.

I sigh, wincing as I sit back down on my once comfortable bed, I already know this is gonna be a long night