14.

After that one text message, Colby and Annette messaged for days. They planned a way for them to fly out to Ireland. The doctors told Rebecca to limit her flying when she got to 25 weeks but as of now she was 22, they were in the clear.

Colby got Rebecca to pack and get her out of the house to the airport without very many questions. She only knew where they were going when they landed.

"Why are we in Ireland?" She asked
"You'll see" Colby replied
"Colby.." she said trying to get him to budge
"Quit asking questions and just go with it please" was his answer and Rebecca did just that

She watched out the car window as they drove past all the familiar sights from her childhood. When they pulled into her mothers driveway, she instantly tensed up.

"You know she doesn't want me here" Rebecca shook her head
"Just please go" Colby tried to reason "it'll be good for you both"

She agreed and went up to the door, making sure Colby was still behind her. When she knocked on the door, Annette almost immediately answered.

"Hi mom" Rebecca said letting out a shaky breath
"Come here honey" Annette said pulling her into a hug

Rebecca couldn't help but let out a few happy tears. She felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

Colby followed the two into Rebecca's childhood home. It looked just like she had described it thousands of times before.

"How are you feeling?" Annette asked
"Pretty good actually, haven't had very much morning sickness lately, which is amazing but every once in a while I will get a little hand in my rib" Rebecca explained "little bear doesn't like being cramped up"

They continued to talk until Colby wanted to talk to Annette alone. She lead him to the back patio where there was a swing they sat in.

"Annette, I really love your daughter" he started but she cut him off
"If your asking for my blessing.. I give it to you" she said and his eyes widened
"Really?" He questioned
"Yes Colby. I don't think I've ever seen her more in love. Just the way she looks at you, they way she talks about you. It's very clear to me that your not leaving anytime soon. You really care for her and your son, I can see that now, even if he's not here right now. Your relationship isn't the most ideal way to start things but.. if you two do decide to marry and grow your family, I'm 100% behind you"

*A/N: sorry it's taken me a bit longer to update, I've been extremely busy with exams and mid-terms lately. I promise I'll start updating more frequently!*