Chapter One

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I say, mama, I'm so sorry
I got ice burned where my heart at
On the road where I had it hard at
How I'm chosen? I'm so heartless, so, so heartless
I ain't know my age, he was 16, they killed Lil Dave
Mind in a rage, I'm way too young to feel this pain
I ain't know how to fade, but I dove in 'cause I'm a mane
I love that girl to death........

"Trell can you change this song you bringing down my mood."

"My bad Sha." I chuckled and changed da song while focusing on driving.

" So how work been ma?" I asked

" It's stressful it's hard running your own business but I'm good ." She lied. She started to bite on her bottom lip and avoid looking at me.

" Watch?" She sighed and lifted her wrist towards my face I quickly looked over still trying to make it to our destination safe. Her blood pressure was lookin' ight and so was her heart rate.

She snatched her wrist away after a few minutes and didn't speak to me da rest of da car ride. Once we I locked da car door and looked at her.

" I ain't mean to make yhu mad Kiaria, I just wanna make sure you okay. Yhu know dat right?" I asked her tilting her head towards me.

She nodded and smiled lookin' at me, her skin was glowing and her hair was just out she decide to let da shit breathe from all dem hair dos.

" I love you Sha" I stayed leaning in for a kiss.
"I love you too Trell and Goodbye."

Wait what! I open my eyes back up and looked around in the car she was gone.

"Kiaria! Sha! SHA!" I yelled.

"Kentrell wake up! It was a dream baby, try to go back to sleep I'm right here." I looked up and seen Jasmine leaning over on me with a concern expression. She leaned in and kissed me on my head laying back down on my chest afterwards and falling asleep.

I closed my eyes and went right back to sleep, I had no more dreams of Sha that night.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"What up man, how you been this last week we ain't talk." Ben greeted me with Skylar by his side.

" I'm good, I guess." I answered while dapping Ben and hugging Skylar she had on a sundress with some sandals. It allowed her tattoo to remember Sha by to stick out in the open.

" How's Jasmine, you two seem serious. She's spinning a night and constantly talking about you." Sky mentioned

Sky and Jasmine had met last year. Sky was looking for someone to help carry out her business plan in women clothing she had even used Kiaria as the main model. Right before she had passed Kiaria was helping Sky out by playfully posing in some of her designs that where just rough drafts. Jasmine and Skylar eventually became best friends. 

OMNISCENT POV

Eventually Skylar introduced Jasmine to Kentrell. After Kiaria's death Kentrell had stayed in the studio and rarely took days off just to chill. After Jasmine came into his life he slowed down a bit and Skylar and his relationship got stronger as friends as well as her and Ben's relationship. She and Kentrell just clicked and it was like there was never any drama with her. One thing he could definitely say about how he change was that he was better with his anger and thinking deeply about problems before pursing to solve them. Kiaria taught him that. 

" We skraight, she been feelin' me and I been feelin' her." Kentrell reminisced.

" That's amazing man. I haven't seen you like this since before Kiaria died" he stated.

Silenced filled the table for a second. It was still hard for them to realize that she was really gone.

The waitress had returned with their food. Kentrell had got a Muffuletta with all the dressing, Ben had craw fish while Skylar got the Seafood Gumbo. 

"Alright Boys, lets not be sad Kiaria would have wanted us to be happy." Skylar explained trying to lighten up the mood.

Kentrell and Ben continued talking and chatting with Sky and eventually Kentrell had to dismiss himself from their Lunch. "Swing by later, Jasmine really want to chill with us too."

It wasn't easy for them some days. And getting to them wasn't just sad. Their past was full of hatred towards each other and betrayal right after she died. They were just glad to have some goodness in their life. A new start.

XOXOXMariya~ I'm back Sha fans and heres a late thanksgiving gift. I wouldve updated last weak but login in on my wattpad wasn't working. But I'm so excited to write this and I'm not spoiling anything.

Some Characters MIGHT come back!!!

THOUGHTS?

25 votes or more for the next chapter byyyyyeeee.