Chapter 4

S͜͡k͜͡y͜͡l͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡

"And then I walked out, Am I being dramatic Sky?"

"Sky!?"

"Yeah wassup!" I said breaking out of my thoughts.

"What the hell Sky you not even listening to me!" Jasmine yelled at me.

I got up and rolled my eyes and walking away towards the kitchen.

"Jasmine it's late as hell and you came to my house crying over Kentrell? Sorry if I'm not to enthusiastic about you and his relationships the moment!" I replied back.

" Just say it, I'm her replacement to y'all." She burst out.

"What!" I asked.

"Don't play dumb Sky, it's clear You, Trell and Ben tried to look for a new her in me. I didn't ask to be a replacement. I'm Jasmine fucking Reed not The late Kiaria whatever the hell her last name was!"

"Foster."

My head snapped towards the voice and Jasmine stopped talking. " I'm not trying to hear anymore girl shit tonight. We were in the middle of something and your rude ass walk in the house like this. If it's such a big deal Jasmine leave us be." He said about to walk up stairs.

" We would never compare you to her, your nothing to compare her to ." He shrugged and continued to go upstairs.

" He's right Jasmine you should leave call me in the morning when you get your head on straight."

"So you taking his side! Am I her replacement?"

I walked up to her and shook my head ignoring her question completely. "And you drunk! I can smell it on your breath."

She looked at me and stormed out the house. I locked the door and went up stairs. I laid down and went to sleep next to Ben.

The next morning I woke up and decide to got to a few stores while Ben and YB decided to hang out.

I found a parking spot and headed straight to bath and body works! I walked around for a minute spray my self and the lil ass pieces of paper. Monique was suppose to meet up with me today at the food court so I decide to head down there a luh early and get something to eat. I settled for a smoothie and found a table to sit at while I waited for her.

"I'm sooo sorry bitch as I was headed down here I seen a sale of some sunglasses and you know how a bitch like to keep her eyes shaded from niggas. Ion like being identified in public."

I looked her up and down and shook my head laughing. "Girl it's cool you ready to go shopping?" I asked.

"Damn hold on that was a workout going down the escalator let me get some to eat!" She wined.

Monique did a lot but it was nothing I couldn't handle or I ain't use to do with Kiaria. We sat there for a minute talking about her late night appointment.

"Bitch I had my spindanight bag ready and all, this nigga walking down my street telling me the next Bus to his house will be there in 14 minutes. I looked at him and told him to gone head and keep the bus stop bench warm for me I'll be right there. I ain't never secure my house so tight before!" She laughed.

"I walked right upstairs and took my ass to sleep I couldn't believe ." She reminisced sucking her teeth.

"Where your head at Sky you seem a little off?" Monique asked.

"My bad that shit Jasmine pulled last night was crazy." I thought out loud.

"Girl it wasn't crazy, she's been second guessing herself from the start. News flash we grown ass women not little teens who giggle when somebody kiss us." She remarked.