Two: The Wedding Part Two

Harry laughed when Draco almost tumbled down the altar, saying, "My nerves!"

"Harry, " the low, grumbly voice of Hagrid said, suddenly next to him. He clapped Harry's shoulder and almost knocked him down. "I'm glad ter see yer happy."

"Thanks, Hagrid, " Harry said, glancing at Draco.

Draco added, "Thank you for coming. I know we didn't give much of a warning, but---"

Hagrid waved a hand dismissively. "Nonsense, Draco. I'm glad ter have made it. I'm sure yer parents would be mighty proud, Harry."

"Thanks, " Harry mumbled as Hagrid walked away to talk to Charlie and Harry briefly wondered how Norberta was doing. By the way Hagrid and Charlie were smiling, she was doing well.

Teddy tottled over to Harry and Draco, holding his arms above his head, wanting to be picked up. Harry smiled and tossed him up in the air and catching him. Andromeda, who wasn't letting Teddy out of her sight, came over to them and smiled. "Thank you for inviting me. Teddy just loved being the ring bearer."

Draco hugged her. "It was an honour to have him in the ceremony."

Teddy giggled, the roots of his teal hair turning pink. Draco pinched his cheek affectionately. Draco heard his name being called by Theo and Harry heard his being called by Ron. Draco gave both Harry and Teddy a swift kiss on the cheek, telling Harry, "I'll find you in a bit."

"Okay, " Harry whispered, holding Teddy close. He turned and found Ron, who was talking (very unenthusiastically) to Percy, who had a brunette witch by his side.

"---and didn't even bother to tell me he was with a Malfoy? I didn't even know until I got the invitation!"

"Hello, Percy, " Harry sighed, smiling at Ron, who looked grateful. "Hope you enjoyed everything."

Percy nodded. "Oh, yes. Very much so."

Teddy started to flail his arms and Harry set him down on the ground, watched him trot away and saw Andromeda chasing after him when he started to climb onto the table holding the wedding cake. Thankfully, he didn't get close to it before he was yanked out of reach.

"Harry, what did you two decide to be your last name?" Percy asked.

"Malfoy-Potter, " Harry answered with a shy smile. "But at Hogwarts we won't go through that hassle for the students. We'll just be Professor Potter and Professor Malfoy."

Percy nodded and Harry wrung his hands nervously. Ron looked at him and said, "Feeling alright, mate?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, just . . .the crowd."

Draco slipped next to Harry, smiling widely. "Hey, " he muttered into Harry's ear. Draco kissed Harry's cheek and grabbed a glass of champagne from one of the floating platters. Harry grabbed one as well, not liking the taste very much but drinking all the same. Harry jumped when Draco's arm slithered around his waist, pulling said Harry close.

To cover his nerves up, he laughed and grabbed a small piece of something covered in chocolate, stuffing it in his mouth in a way that made Percy scrunch up his nose. Harry blushed bright red.

"Harry, if you don't like big crowds, why have a big wedding?" Percy asked blatantly.

Ron elbowed him in the ribs hard and Harry looked away. "I didn't want to leave anybody out . . .well, I didn't invite the reporters."

Draco looked down at Harry and said, "Here, I'll stay with you."

Harry smiled but shook his head. "You don't have to."