Mate, you're so gay

• Harry's pov •

"Checkmate!" Ron yelled. We where playing chess and this just beat me for the 638251 time. "Nooooo! That's not fair!" I whined. "You sound like you're 5 years old mate" Ron laughed. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back, like someone just stabbed it a thousand times. I screamed and fell to the ground. I could hear someone screaming "We need to take him to Madam Pomfrey" before I blacked out.

°the next day°

• Draco's pov •

I woke up in the Hospital wing. I was really confused, what in Merlins sake was I doing here? Then all the memories came back. I remembered sitting on the couch with Pansy. One second everything was normal, and then I felt a sharp pain in my back. After that I remember nothing.

• Harry's pov •

I woke up and looked around me. I was in the Hospital wing. I remembered everything that happend yesterday? Today? One week ago? What day was it? "Madam Pomfrey?" I called. "Oh, you're awake!" I heard someone say at the other side of the curtains around my bed. I shove the curtains aside and they revealed Madam Pomfrey standing next to my bed. "Hello dear!" She said. "I couldn't find anything that was wrong with you, it was probably some spell that caused the pain in your back, you're free to go now. I think your friends are very concerned about you." I stood up and to my suprise my back didn't hurt anymore. I thanked Madam Pomfrey and walked towards the exit. Suddenly I heard a voice say "What?".

• Draco's pov •

I shove the curtains around my bed away and saw the rest of the beds. I couldn't see the rest of the people in the Hospital because of the curtains that where still around their beds. Then I heard someone call Madam Pomfrey. I recognized the voice but didn't know from where. It didn't really matter, all that mattered was that the voice sounded beautiful. The curtains of the bed of the person with that beautiful voice disappeared and revealed a black-haired figure sitting on the bed. His emerald green eyes seemed extra bright because of the little streak of light that came through the curtains of a window at the other side of the room. The light landed exactly on one spot of his face that made him look even more beautifull. I got into a sort of trance and was staring at the figure till I noticed that it walked in the direction of my bed.

"What?" I said out loud when I realized that I was staring at the boy for 15 minutes. Apparently he heard me because he stopped walking and looked at me. "Malfoy?" I heard him say. Then I realized... 'this boy' is Harry Potter, my enemy...

• Harry's pov •

"Malfoy?" I said. The hairgell had gotten out of his hair and to be honest, he looked really cute without all that hairgell. He looked like a cute white little kitten... I wanted to pet his hair so bad... What am I thinking? We where staring at each other for a few minutes now and it became a little bit really awkward. I walked past the bed straight to the Gryffindor common room.

° time skip to the Gryffindor common room °

I walk into the common room and the fist thing I see and hear is Hermione's frizzy hair very close to my face and someone screaming "Hermione if you don't let him go he might needs to go to the Hospital wing again!" it was Ron. When Hermione finally let me go and said how concerned she was I went to go sit on a bench in the common room together with Seamus. We talked for a while and then Dean came running in to the common room . Seamus was lying on the couch next to me with his head facing down onto the armrest. Dean ran to the couch where Seamus was laying on sat right on top of Seamus head. "Oh mah gawd guys!" he started in what Seamus called his 'gay voice'. "I was just walkin' a bit ya know and then this weird girl; what's her bame again sweety? Ya know that Slytherin girl with da blawk hair?" "Pansy" you could hear Seamus muffled voice say. "Oh yeah that was it! So yeah she came up to meh and she asked if I could tell da rest of da Gryffindohs that we're goin' toh play truth or dare in dah roomies of da requirements! So yeah now ya know folks! 10 pm tohmorroh! See u then bishesss!!!" Then he stood up again and walked away. "What the f*ck just happend?" I heard Neville say. "Wait if all the Slytherins are going to be there then Malfoy..." Ron said. "Good for Harry, he has been obsessed with him since first year" Hermione laughed. "Huh what about Malfoy?" I asked. "See" I heard Ron say. "I'm not obsessed with Malfoy!" "Ok if you're not let's do a little test then" Hermione said. "Sure" "OK" she continued "Sooo, what's his eye color?" "Before I knew it I said "Grey, but in the sun it looks more silvery so I guess some sort of very light, little bit sparkly, grey"

Then Ron bursts out laughing. "Hey! I don't have a crush on him or something! I just think that his eyes and hair and lips and dic- where the hell did that came from!"

Now Ron and Hermione where shaking uncontrollably from laughter. Then Ron said:

"Mate, you're so gay"

(Hi! I hope you enjoy the story! I hope the constant pov changing wasn't to confusing. This is my first veela story so it is most likely not very good. Also, english isn't my first language so there are most likely some spelling mistakes. I hope that even though all of this you enjoy the story!

Have an amazing rest of your day (or night)!

<3 gaylittlefroggy and the gay tap (dancing) water