truth or dare mothafuckahhhhh (part 2)

"OK shut the f*ck up everyone!" Pansy yelled. Everyone stopped chatting and looked at her. "This is how it works, we have a bottle of firewhisky, and you throw it at the ground" she said sounding like she was talking to a bunch of 3 year olds while literary throwing the bottle to the ground. Then Dean said : "Wait wait wait wait wait, why didn't it break?! Is it made out of plastic? How dare you! sAVE thE TuRtTleS!!!!" He screamed while kicking the bottle in Pansy's direction.

"Thomas, it is made out of glass but there is something called MAGIC!" Pansy said. "Anyway, what I was about to say, when you've thrown your bottle to the ground, you spin it and you say truth or dare to the person and after that happed they have to pick between them and after they've told one of there secrets or did something stupid, that person has to spin again and say truth or dare to the person the bottle lands on if you don't do what you are asked to do you will regret it... OK lets begin!" She said, again talking to us like we where 3 years old... "Lets see wich of you pieces of shit goes first!" She spinned the bottle and, oh shitz. "Dray my gay you go first!" Nope, nonononono this is bad "ehm... truth I guess?" "That was a very stupid choice my gay, lets see..." Pansy said while doing like she was thinking, it was obviously fake because you need to have a brain for that. "So, what happend at the hospital wing? Did you and Potter got caught fucking?" She said while wiggeling her eyebrows.

"No" I said, "we didn't, I 'transformed' into an 'adult' veela since it was my 16 th birthday, and that hurts a lot so I had to go to the hospital wing. After a few hours I left and I went to the Slytherin common room. Potter was in the hodpital wing too but we did nothing I swear" and I just thought he looked nice, I finished in my head, and I wanted to cuddle with him and- nope. "that's all Pansy" "are you sure?" She said. Looking at me suspiciously. "Yep" I looked around the room to find everyone staring at me. "What are you all looking at?" I asked. "Bro u a veela?" Weasel said. Shit...

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Omg thank you all for the 100 reads! I was gone for a few weeks and I come back and I have like 25 notifications of people adding this to their reading lists and reading this and following me omg. 25 is for most people not so much but it means a lot to me seeing people enjoy my fanfics. Thank you all so much and have a wonderfull day!

~ ur gaylittlefroggy

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈