chapter 1 - first day of school.

"beep beep". goes your alarm.
"Ugh, stfu!" y/n yells, slapping her alarm. The first day of Junior year, and you weren't excited. The week before your toxic ex Hayden had broken up with you and facing him at school wasn't going to be fun.
"Time to go back to the hellhole of school." you said aloud as you got ready for school.

" you said aloud as you got ready for school

^ your outfit.
"This is good I guess" you said as you looked yourself in the mirror. You went into the bathroom and finished getting ready.
You go downstairs to get an apple and to say good morning to your mom. As you get downstairs there was no sign of your mom. She had gone to work already. You and your mom have been distant lately, rarely speaking or even seeing each other. As for your dad, let's just say you never had a father figure in your life.
"Whatever, I'll just go to school" you say as you head out the door, walking to your car.

You arrive, getting out of your car and calming yourself down. "You're not gonna see him, calm down!" You walk in, and head to the office to get your schedule.
Class Schedule;
1st period- calculus AB
2nd period- life science
3rd period- pe
4th period- english
lunch
5th period- Spanish
6th period- World History

"Alright not to bad" you say as you head to your first class, calculus AB.

~stick around for chapter 2~