chapter 2- fuck you.

You walk into your first period, calculus AB. There weren't many kids in there, I mean there was still some time before the bell rang. You took a seat at a chair all they way in the back and took out your phone. DING*
Text messages;
zoey🤪: wya ?
y/n 🤩: in class .
zoey🤪: oh- guess what?
y:n 🤩: what now zoey?
zoey🤪: I just saw Hayden and I heard he was heading to calculus AB
read 8:12
No..no he can't be in the same class as me. No maybe it's just another calculus class. Calm down. BELL RINGS*
The students start filing in, finding seats and all. And in he walks in, Hayden Mackley, head of the football team, really buff, and muscular. "Why does he have to be here!?" You say in your mind, praying he doesn't notice you. But your luck, he sits right next to you.
"Wassup baby." Hayden says, smirking.
"Leave me alone Hayden." You say looking down.
"Nope babygirl." He says, putting his hand on your thigh.
You didn't notice but while this was happening someone else had sat next to you.
"Don't fucking touch her." Someone said from behind.
You turn around to see a tall, tan skin young man with brown hair and brown eyes.
"This has nothing to do with you Mattia." Hayden says with gritted teeth.
"If you're making her uncomfortable then it does have something to do with me."Mattia snaps back.
"Is there a problem back there?" The teacher asks and everyone turns to look back at you guys.
"No-" you say before getting cut off by Mattia.
"Actually yes there is. Hayden is making y/n feel very uncomfortable and touching her." Mattia quickly says, not caring if he's a snitch.
"Alright then, Hayden to the office now."
"Whatever, you're still a slut y/n." Hayden says with anger in his voice.
You look down, tears forming in your eyes.

FLASHBACK.

"Hayden, just stop already!" You yell, trying to calm him down.
"No! I told you! No hanging out with other boys!" Hayden says with anger. Then, something you thought he would never do happens.

SMACK!

Your face goes violently to the left, your cheek burning, Hayden had just slapped you. You stood their, tears flowing down your cheeks, then you heard the door slam, Hayden had left.

a/n; this was very emotional to write because I had been through something liked this and to write it down made it so emotional. I hope anyone going through this speaks up and says something because this is not the write way to be treated at all.