𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢| 𝙹𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚢𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 25, 2019"Fuck no Tuti, it's too fucking cold for me and Tink to be outhchea

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢| 𝙹𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚢
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 25, 2019
"Fuck no Tuti, it's too fucking cold for me and Tink to be outhchea." I yelled as my sisters,my daughter, and I walked to the corner store on fifth avenue.

"Bitch you always complaining bout the cole, you sure you and Key and pregnant again cus that's how you was actin when you was pregnant," Nuni laughed at Tuti stupid ass.

"Tuti don't do my sister," Nuni said laughing her ass off. "You know she don't fuck with Key light-bright ass"

"Uhmm nanny T and nanny N, y'all gonna stop talkin bout my daddy. Fore I call him on y'all." Tink said, she a mess always being grown. We all laughed at her and continued to walk.

"Tink what do you want from the store,"
I asked her ask I held her hand walking into the store.

"Uhmm, mommy I wanna gummie bear, zips, and twix. Please mommy." she said smiling at me.

"Ok I'll get it but you can't eat it all tonight ok?" She shook her head.

I went to go pick up me some Dynamites and her some Cheetos. Then I got her some normal gummy bears, and I got some sour watermelon gummies. Finally I picked up three Twix one for me and one for her now and one to put in the freezer. Then I walked to the counter to pay and the man told me it was $11.56. I gave him 15 dollars and then he gave me my change.

On the walk back home I gotta text:

key🙄.- I ca have Tink tonight?
Juicy💙🤰🏾- nigga you just had her, let me have some time with my daughter, fuck.
key🙄.- Well can I have her on Tuesday?
Juicy💙🤰🏾- yeah, nigga!🙄
key🙄.- I love you💙.
Juicy💙🤰🏾- mhmm.

Keyon was Tink daddy, no Keyon was not just no random fuck. We dated for about 3 years. When I was 16 and he was 17 almost 18. But he knew my sisters before we started dating so I was already used to him. But Key and I didn't really end that bad, we just started to grow out of each other after about year of me having Tink. He always been a good father and he never denied Tink. But ever since me and Key broke up I haven't been in an serious relationship. But I'm not stressing over a nigga I'm gonna focus on my daughter and I and trying to finish school for Cosmetology.

"Tink you gonna go by your daddy on Tuesday ok?" I told her as we turned the corner by our house.

"Ok mommy" she said smiling and squeezing my hand. She always been a daddy's ever since she was born. "But mommy I'm sleepy, I wanna take a nap."

"Ok Tink, as soon as we get to the house and I put your lounge clothes on."
And that's exactly what we did, put all of our snacks in the kitchen, changed and took a nap till about 4:00.
—————————————————————
❤️-Mylah