𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

⚠️Warning the following chapter does contain sexual scenes, you have been warned...

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢| 𝙹𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"Hey daddy, how'd it going in there?" I said answering my dads call from prison.

"Hey babygirl, it's going good. How's my baby been?" he asked.

"Oh dad, she's been good, and I know Tuti already told you but she pregnant, and she been giving pooter the blues. And Dior finally moved in with Zay, so now it's just me and Nuni in the house together, but she mostly be with Romeo." I told him.

"Oh thats good baby but what you doing today?" He asked me.

"Uhmm I'm just going to meet up with a friend for lunch, cus Tink is at daycare." I replied.

"1 minute left..."

"Well alright baby. make sure y'all hold it down for me, and Im gonna be back home soon, I love you."

"I love you too dad," I said trying not to cry, and then I hung up the phone. My dad had been locked up for almost 5 years now. He was associated with a secret drug cartel in his business. When in actuality my dad had no clue about it his "best friend" had everything set up so it would be against him, and he ended up going to jail, since he had a great lawyer he was able to get 5 instead of the 26 he was originally supposed to get.

After controlling my emotions, I finally got ready to go. I just put on a gray romper with some white g-nikes and some silver hoops, i just left my hair straight since i just installed some bundles last night.

 I just put on a gray romper with some white g-nikes and some silver hoops, i just left my hair straight since i just installed some bundles last night

I decided to wear something comfy because we just going to the diner to talk for a lil bit.

25 minutes later...