Staring At Him

!!SPOILERS WARNING!!

(HI HI HI. THIS HAS SOME MANGA SPOILERS SO PLEASE READ THE MANGA FIRST BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER FROM THE BLUE CULT ARC *chapter 108* IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET IT UWUWUWUWUWU. YOU CAN READ IT ON MANGAROCK. I'LL BE USING THIS WARNING FOR EVERY FUTURE CHAPTER FROM NOW ON. SO PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THE MANGA IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH THIS STORY OKAY THANKS I LOVE YOU <3.)

They swing down their scythe towards Undertaker with all their might, to which he blocks with his own scythe; sparks forming because of the contact. The two grim reapers then flinch as they felt something in between as if it's clogging the space between the two scythes.

Grell then leans back and a piece silverware flings out, it seemed heavily bent and jagged as it was lodged into the ground. Their heads whipped around to see Sebastian and (Y/n) rushing into the fray, weapons ready. A murderous glint in their eyes.

"Oh, my! Sebas-chan! (N/n)! You'd like to join us?" Grell coquettishly coaxes with a sharp-toothed grin, before letting out an excited growl. "Ahh! A foursome with two handsome men and my dearest friend, I can't believe it! I wonder if my body will be able to handle it!!"

"You are not my concern." The butler bluntly remarked.

Sebastian's eyes then narrow at Grell's...suggestive exclaim, it even made you visibly shudder at the mere thought. The butler bolts up the stairs with his gaze affixed on Undertaker. "But this man has been constantly evading my grasp, so I wish to ensnare him once and for all."

You chuckled, "I think that will be the only thing we'll ever agree on. Demon." You stated as you got into a stance, he glanced at you and gave a 'polite' bow.

"And it will be. Shinigami." He stated, poison evident in his tone as you glared at him with a mocking grin. He then faced the other two reapers, "Furthermore," He paused throwing knives towards Undertaker, he leans back as the silverware flies past him.

"Should I allow the three of you to continue your violent rampages, the manor will be shambled in minutes!" He remarked, you scowled and swung your scythe to Undertaker's shin; his eye widens, slightly surprised as he leaped behind you. You turned around and aimed for his head, he casually counters it.

Your scowl could only deepen at the sight of him smiling down on you as if you were his exclusive prey, Sebastian's voice fading in your mind by the sound of his deep chuckle ringing through your ears.

"My my (Y/n), we really have to stop meeting up like this-" He purred out, which involuntarily made your eye twitch.

"Shut up." You snapped with a growl, having just enough of his little games.

He flinched as his mouth went slightly agape, surprised by your sudden outburst. That has been the first time you've ever talked to him like that. But soon enough his lips slowly curl into an amused grin, 'She's really changed, hasn't she?'

'Let's fix that.'

Ignoring your ill-natured remark, he continued. "I would've already taken you by my side you see, if only if it wasn't for my masterplan." You narrowed your eyes at this, as an attempt to conceal the obvious faint red that faded onto your cheeks.

"But don't you worry my dear, for the main event hasn't even begun." He stated, which made you arch an eyebrow. "Haven't you already caused enough trouble? For both us shinigami's and humans?"