hannah montana

"I cannot believe I'm going to florida again! supporting the united people's relief fund has always been fun." miley said dressed as hannah. "I can't believe your dad is letting you go alone this time." lily said as lola. 'oh come on lily I'm more mature then I was back then, dad knows I can be trusted and besides, I'll have you with me." she smiled to lily as she took off her wig. "you're right we have matured over the years." lily said as she carelessly threw her own wig down on a chair. "hey be careful! you almost hurt beary bear!" miley yelled as she tossed the wig off of the bear and quickly picking him up. "you could've scared him." she said in a baby voice while cuddling the bear. "yea real mature" lily said rolling her eyes.

The two girls were now their normal selves and headed out of the bedroom and entered the living room where they see jackson, miley's snotty annoying older (but shorter) brother. singing along to a song, very VERY badly while jumping around the house.

CaLl mE cRiMiNaL i wOnT dEnY yOu MaKe mE wAnT iT aLl

EvErYtHiNg yOu aReeeeeeeee

sO lOcK iT uP Go oN aNd tRy iT

nO mAtTeR wHaT yOu dO

i'M gOnNa sTeAl yOur HeArTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"jackson!?!?! jackson! JACKSON" miley yelled trying to get his attention, finally she threw a banana at him, which cause him to flip over and fall off of the couch onto the floor.

"WHAT!?!" jackson yelled annoyed. "I always knew you were a tone deaf monkey, but you dont have to go around and act like one too." she said while lily did monkey gestures mocking him.

"laugh all you want, but it's a new workout, you dance for 40 minutes to your favorite music and boom! you get toner. this will totally make siena forget all about her footballer ex boyfriends once she take a load of these BAM!" he said while flexing his weak arms.

just then, miley and jackson's dad walked in while jackson was "flexing"

"son you better stop that, you look like you're about to hurl"

"you're just jealous okay! as soon as I do this for 4 weeks I'm going to be the stronger man here." "yea sure anyways, what was that song you were singing, that sounded AWFUL." lily said while sitting on the couch. robbie and miley soon joined her, "yea I mean the lyrics were alright but wow that tone, it sounded worse than uncle earl's breathing after he tried to catch up to that ice cream truck once he heard they had fudgie buddies, you'd think he'd stop after 50 miles but noooo he was sure dedicated." miley said.

"okay just because I'm not talented like SOME PEOPLE in this family, jackson spat, doesn't mean the song was bad okay, it's a song called steal your heart by austin moon, he's an overnight internet sensation from florida, hes talented unlike some teen pop sensations." he turned to miley

"unlike some teen pop sensations" miley mocked him

"UnLiKe sOmE tEen pOp sEnsAtIonS" jackson fired back

"unlike some teen pop sensations"

"UnLiKe sOmE tEen pOp sEnsAtIonS"

"unlike some teen pop sensations"

"UnLiKe sOmE tEen pOp sEnsAtIonS"

"unlike some teen pop sensations"

"UnLiKe sOmE tEen pOp sEnsAtIonS"

"UNLIKE SOME TEEN POP SENSAT9OJTGIKNFKHJBWSDHJSBVFJBDGKVFUJGDB"

they finally stopped.

"back when I was a boy" robbie ray began, the teens all groaned. "we actually had to have talent to be famous, now in days you spit in a bucket 50 times and that's music. I already don't like that boy." "I agree daddy, just because he's a boy he could get away with anything, meanwhile hannah has to have the full package in order to even make it in the music world. it's awful" she said as she was walking away. "wait, let me show you he's actually talented before you get all wacky okay? all of you." jackson said grabbing the remote and putting youtube on the screen.

"I'm down for new music, the hannah stuff I got on repeat is getting old and tired." lily said, miley shot her a look. "what I meant was,, uh,, uh um jackson, I'm suprised you like this kind of poppy music." she said changing the subject. "I think pop music is good, just not her pop music." he said while pointing at miley. she gave jackson an even dirtier look than she did lily. "let's just get this over with, I have a plane to pack for.

*5 hours later*

What was once all grumpy faces changed to peaceful ones, miley and lily looked in love. jackson is happy that he was right, and robbie fell asleep halfway through, but while he was awake he did confess he liked austin's style.

"wow, he is talented and so so so CUTE!" miley said once the last video was done.

"hey you have a boyfriend!" lily said once out of her trance. "what? I can look, but I can't touch." she said as she walked to the kitchen to get herself a water bottle. "mr.stewart what did you think?" lily said waking him up. "what huh? oh he was great" robbie said as he touched his hair, he sniffed his hand. "now if you excuse me, I have to go take care of this head of lusciousness before it loses its cool." he said while getting up. "okayyyyy anyway, austin's songwriter is so good! I have to meet them while in florida this could be a great opportunity to not only expand my own writing style but also a chance to collab with a great, talented, handsome artist like austin himself." miley didn't realize she said the last part out loud, until both jackson and lily looked at her weird. "again people, I can look but can't touch, he's got a songwriter girlfriend and I got a hot guitarist boyfriend, just because I find someone cute does not mean I want to date them." she said in protest. "either way I've got to get in contact with him."

"what are you gonna say? hi austin i'm in love with you!" jackson said to tease her.

"hi austin i'm in love with you"

"hI aUsTiN iM iN lOvE wItH yOu"

"oh no" lily said

"hi austin i'm in love with you"

"hI aUsTiN iM iN lOvE wItH yOu"

"hi austin i'm in love with you"

"hI aUsTiN iM iN lOvE wItH yOu"

hi austin i'm in lo-

"STOP IT ALREADY YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!" lily yelled causing them to end their fight.

"while you two were busy being babies I decided to see if there was an easy way to contact him and there is." lily said while showing her phone to the pair.

"ohhhh lily way to go girl, who's number is this?" miley said taking the phone from her.

"trish delarosa, austin's manager." she smiled

"this is perfect! I better give her a call, right now!" miley said marching happily to her room, lily followed leaving jackson behind.

"best get started on my workout" he said, he thought about it for a minute

"tomorrow"

he walked out the living room and went upstairs.