❀𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥❀

↫↫↫↫↫ love, exists ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

'The love I want, I only found it in your eyes

Only with you, there's color and the sun's shining so bright

I can see what tomorrow could be, in your arms'

Her vision was blurry and unfocused, but she could distinctly see the colour of red and white on the top of someone's head.

"Sh-shoto..."

Her hand was then enveloped in a cold embrace, yet it felt positively warm against her ice-like skin. She couldn't even register the details of his face. But he could see the turquoise-blue and grey orbs underneath those crimson-red and snow-white strands of hair.

"[Y/N]..."

She felt so tired, his voice was so soothing, yet so distressing. Why was he here? Her eyelids started to droop down, everything was growing darker.

Then, she felt a squeeze on her hand, as if it was tugging her like a lifeline. "Don't fall asleep yet, please."

So, she stayed awake.

They sat in silence, her breath fogging up her mask as her eyes tried to focus in on the boy she loved.

He was the first one to break the silence. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She couldn't just answer him just simply. She looked to the blinding light on the side, probably an open window, tears starting to well up in her eyes. "It's not that easy, Todoroki."