17 : Hello My Love

A/N

Big time jump!!!!

It may be frustrating but I have my reasons. 😉

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- 3 Months Later -

- Saba's POV -

I glare at the floor and grind my teeth as Victor yanks on my leash. I curse at him under my breath and crawl on my hands and knees next to his leg. Fucking degrading! Worst part is he doesn't allow me to wear clothes... underwear only. Fucking pig. His men are free to look but can't touch unless it's to reprimand me. Thank god they don't see me sexually attractive. They find my fat to be gross. He walks into the kitchen with me crawling behind him.

"Sit." He commands and I sit on my knees. Still angrily staring down. If he sees my face he will predict my next move. It's been one hell of a week for him. I've given him so much hell. Problem is, he gives it right back ten fold. I've made many attempts at escaping. I have carefully watched him and his men. Listening and playing along. I've learned to defend myself. Granted I'm no karate instructor but I definitely fight back. I even made some friends. One of which, she was also taken by Victor and is one of his "pets".

I can see a knife handle above me on the island top. I look up at her and smile. She gives me a worried look and quickly shakes her head no while Victor's head is turned. I give her a wink and shot up from the floor, grabbing the knife and shoving it to the hilt into Victor's thigh. I think I hit bone. He screamed and backhanded me, sending me flying back. I hit the wall hard. I laughed as I sat up, watching him hop over to the nearest chair. He sat down and grabbed the handle, staring at me as he slowly pulled it out of his leg. Blood soaking his pants and dripping long thick strings that quickly pooled into a small puddle below.

"You'll be punished for that princess." He said calmly. I rolled my eyes. By punished he means beaten severely. Not just by him but his men. Last time I drew blood from him they broke two of my ribs. I'm still a little sore, but I've grown used to the pain. They punch, kick and use whips, although Victor tells them to leave nothing more than a welt. Never split the skin. I never understood why. "Cherry!" He yelled, making her jump and scurry herself in front of him.

"Yes master?" She said lowly and bowed her head.

"Be a good girl and bring me a dish cloth." She nodded and ran to a drawer and pulled out a hand towel, running back to him and placing it on his seeping wound. Yaromir or Yaro as I call him... Victor's big scary Russian right hand came charging in the room. He looked at Victor's leg, then at me. He gives me this "Really!?" look and helps Victor to stand on his good leg.

"Shall I send in the men to punish her?" He looks sympathetically at me before going stoic again and turning to Victor.

"Not today." He said hopping and wincing as he adjusted his posture. "I will use my time away to think of a good punishment for her. I've been going to easy on her. It's time to step it up a notch." He gives me that creepy grin. "I'll be gone for a few days my pets..." he addressed us both then turned to me. "And when I get back princess, you're gonna pay severely for this little stunt you pulled. A good beating is gonna be the least of your worries."  Yaro helped him into another room as I stood up and rubbed my tender knees. Crawling on tile hurts like a bitch after a while. Cherry rushes over to me and hugs me.