The school locker room

Jimin pov 

JIMIN GET UP" my mom yelled as soon after that, I fell out of my bed. "GET DRESSED AND COME EAT BREAKFAST'' I got up and got dressed into my black ripped jeans with a pastel crop top with my favorite black jean jacket. By the time I was done getting dressed, my mom was already leaving for work so I went downstairs and started to eat the food she made for me. I didn't really eat much cause i'm trying to watch my weight "SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL " As I looked at my watch it said 8:20 when school starts at 8:30. By the time I got to school it was already 9:00 which means i'm in gym class (which I HATE). The reason why I say this is because of this guy Jungkook (my crush) he is kinda mean to me, I mean I don't know why because I have never done anything to him;I never even talked to him.

As soon as I walked into the gym room everybody started looking at me which made me feel really weird. Next thing I know my teacher was yelling at me. "JIMIN WHY ARE YOU LATE TO MY CLASS" she said. I looked at her and said "Sorry my alarm didn't go off" She looked at me with an ugly look on her face and said "SIT DOWN". When I went to go sit down in my spot I looked over and saw that jungkook was looking at me. I started blushing I think he saw my cheeks get red. He smirked at me which just made me blush even more"JIMIN STOP DAYDREAMING AND SIT DOWN" Ms.keen said, "Yes ma'am" I replied. As soon as I set down Ms.keen started explaining what we were doing today. "Today everybody we are going outside and playing basketball or you can walk around the track ̈ Ms.keen said.

I started walking outside when Jungkook stopped me and said "can you come with me right quick ̈ I looked at him with a weird face and said "sure". We started walking towards the locker rooms (I was really scared), I didn't know what to do so, I just walked behind him making no sounds, all you could hear was the sound of our breaths. We were just about to enter the locker room when Ms.Keen asked us what we were doing, all I could do was look at him and the next thing I know Jungkook started talking. I didn't really pay attention to anything he said cause the only thing I was thinking about was his lips. The next thing I know Ms.Keen was talking " ok well be quick or you'll get a zero for today". "Ok" he said, which made me look at him I was still really confused on why he wanted to see me. That's when jungkook pulled me into the locker room and pushed me down on the bench very aggressively . I was kinda scared cause I thought he was going to hit me or something.

The next thing I know he started kissing me, but as soon as he did I pulled away in shock. The only thing going on in my head was damn was this really happening did jungkook just really kiss me. That when I looked up to see jungkook or what I like to call him kookie just staring at me and smirking which really turned me on. I blacked out or something cause the next thing I know we were kissing again . He started to push me back when he heard the door open it turns out it was Ms.keen with her ugly ass she started yelling at us ; I rolled my eyes which she saw " GO OUTSIDE NOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN IN HERE FOR LONG ENOUGH". That's when jungkook just walked out without any warning so I was just standing there looking stupid as hell."GO OUTSIDE JIMIN BEFORE I CALL YOUR FATHER" that when I jumped and ran outside. The reason why I jumped is because my dad scares me; he likes to use me as a punching bag and likes telling me im a discrese because i'm gay. My mom doesn't really do anything about it but I didn't want her to anyway cause he'll start beating her. We've tried to leave many times but every time we do it doesn't go well.

Lets just drop it and go outside. It's kinda cold in the mornings and the teacher make us where tank-tops and shorts But today the only thing i had in my book bag was my booty shorts and a pastel crop-top. The teacher really didn't care that I was wearing that which is great for me because I thought for sure she was going to call my parents. I don't like playing basketball so I'll just walk around the track with my best friend Yongi. Just when we was about to walk He started to tell me about this guy in his class that he would like to to tie down and fuck and those where is exact words. "His name is hoseok he is taller than me like everybody else in this goddamn world and let me tell you something he is my best friend.'' " Damn jimin you ass is looking mighty juicy in those booty shot of yours " i didn't know what to do so I just changed the topic. I mean it not like I didn't know he was gay; he was always talking about guys he would like to fuck including me but it's still weird when he says stuff like that. I mean but here lately the only thing he ever talked about was the new guy.