The worst night of my life

JImin p.o.v

I looked at Jungkook with fear in my eyes, knowing what was about to happen. JIMIN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW, he said. I started walking over towards him very slowly knowing that it's about to be the worst night of my life. ̈ ̈STOP WALKING SO GODDAMN SLOW ̈ I started walking faster when I heard someone call my name ̈JIMIN ̈ i turned around to see jungkook looking at me with worry in his eyes. > I don't know what to do< i turned back around to see my dad standing right in front of me with anger in his eyes. *SLAP* I started crying when Ms. keen came out of her office and asked what was going on.

¨ I want to beat the fuck out of him so bad damn.¨

He grabbed me by my hand which hurt really bad and told me to go and get my stuff out of my locker. I was dreading going home with him knowing that my mom won't be home for hours. It's not like she would care anyways but when she's home it's not so bad. I tried calling her but she didn't answer, so I decided to text still no response which is really weird for her. I started hearing back up to the front office when Ms.keen stopped me and asked if I was ok.

I just looked scared out of my mind because I know if I tell her something that eventually it would come back and eat me in the ass but I didn't care. Please don't let him take me home, After like 5 mins after i told her this my dad walked out the door. Please...... don't let him take me u don't know what hell do to me i said as i started crying but she just stood there but when I looked into her eyes, I knew she had a plan.

Ms. keen

After what I just heard I have to do something but what, I walked out of the school trying to get jimin before they left but I was too late. I started walking back in when I saw the cops outside. I wanted to tell him but she knows what that will mean for jimin.

Jungkook p.o.v

*SLAP*

I was in shock but I knew I couldn't do anything. So, I just stood there with anger in my eyes

I wanted to kill him But i know that wouldn't be good for me or for my job. My crew would not be happy, especially since I'm the boss of the mafia. I know i have the resourses but that would fuck up everything i'm trying to build but if i need to ill drop his ass in 0.5 seconds.

Jimin p.o.v

Me and my dad were on the way home and I knew I was about to get my ass beat for no reason. I don't know why but he likes using me as a punching bag maybe its cause i'm gay or not who he wants me to be. " GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE CAR WE ARE HOME" I looked out the window to see our house. When I got out of the car I saw some dude just standing by your door. He looked kinda familiar. The weird guy turned around and it was my dad's coworker. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and lust in his eyes which scared the shit out of me. My dad made me go into the house and his coworker followed. My dad told me to get undressed, not wanting the shit punched out of me, I did what I was told. I was about to take my shirt off when i realized i had marks and bruises all over my body from jungkook. " OFF NOW '' I just stood there in shock that's when my dad came over to me and forced my shirt off revealing all of my marks.

" JIMIN WHAT IS ALL OF THIS '' I just stood there in silence. I didn't want to tell him that jungkook was the one who did that to me, so I just told him that some kids on the football team did it. He looked at me with anger in his eyes knowing that something bad was about to happen. Just when I thought he was going to let me go, he punched me in the ribs. I fell to the floor, he started kicking me calling me a pussy. I tried to fight him off but he was stronger than me. By the time he was done beating the fuck out of me i felt dizzy but it wasnt over just yet.

MR. COLE ̈ I looked at the man right before my eyes, when he placed a kiss on my lips I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I yelled for help but no one came, till i heard a bang on the door and little did i know it would be my teacher.