What I thought would be My first time

Jimin p.o.v 

  Jungkook pulled me up on his lap and I could feel his boner through his shorts which made me moan a little bit. ""You like that baby boy " he said, which kinda turned me on. Jungkook started to move his hand to my ass and started smacking it as hard as he could, which made me moan out his name. " THAT'S NOT MY NAME JIMIN" he stopped what he was doing and looked at me which just me even more needer. "THAT'S NOT MY NAME JIMIN" I started to look at him with a confused face and that's when it hit me ""sorry d-daddy" is that better i asked,"Yes much better" he stated to smack my ass again which made me moan in pleasure and pain. He started to kiss up around my neck till he found my sweet spot and let me tell you when he did the only thing you could he was the sound of my moans.

He started to take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear which was a black and blue silky thong.

Jungkooks p.o.v

 He started to bite and kiss all over jimin's neck until he found his sweet spot and when i did let me tell you something, the only thing you could hear was the sound of jimin's moans. I started to undress him when I saw his Underwear and that when i lost all control. I picked him up and slammed him against the lockers cause him to scream in pain but i didn't stop i started to bite causing blood to come out his neck.

Authors p.o.v

Jimin started to cry in pain as he watched jungkook suck all over his body which caused bruising but he really didn't mind seeing the fact that he wanted more. Jungkook stopped after a few mins and let jimin go which cause him to pout "GET ON THE FLOOR" jungkook demanded in a dominant voice which made jimin whimper. Jimin being a sub he did what he was told but by the time jimin got down there jungkook was already hard and ready. Jimin not really knowing what he was doing he started to take jungkook's close off till there was nothing left on him. He started to take off jungkook's boxers,that's when he heard a moan come from jungkook which made him stop. Right before he could do anything else the locker room door ended up opening which scared the shit out of them.

Mrs.Keens p.o.v

I started walking into the locker room when I heard a noise. I turned round and saw nothing but just to be safe, I went and checked it out. I was by the bleachers when i heard the same noise again, I ended up walking behind them to see some of my students making out with each other.

Jungkook p.o.v

Damn, that was close. We need to hurry up and get dressed before we get caught. Right before we started putting on clothes jimin started pouting. What wrong baby, " everything why did we have to stop" he said, because baby boy someone was just about to come in on us and i rather not have someone finding us, me with a guy.

Before I could say anything else the door started to open.

Jimin p.o.v

WHAT??, what did you just say. "Nothing, come on someone is coming." We grabbed the stuff and headed to the back of the locker room with the showers when Ms.Keen walked in the room. I just want to get out of here, especially after everything that jungkook just said. He acted like he didn't say that when I clearly heard him. I started putting back on my clothes and so did jungkook. "Jimin" i just looked at him.

Jungkook p.o.v 

I wonder why he didn't answer me and that's when it hit me. Jimin are you mad at me... still no response so I just continued to get dressed thinking about everything I just said.Jimin was looking at me with a disgusted face on which kinda scared me seeing that fact that he could drop my ass in 0.5 seconds.

He may not know this but he's very popular with the guys, especially with my group we are called BTS.

Right before we were about to leave when Ms.Keens ugly ass found us. She told us to leave or she was going to call our parents. We started walking out when jimin started crying. "JIMIN ARE YOU OK" he started to talk when he realized his dad was right by the door.