+-*1*-+

Kokichi POV

The small boy leaned over the table. He was sitting alone in the dining hall, observing the ultimate detective. Saihara-Chan was sitting with Kaito, Rantaro, and Kaede, all deep in conversation. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Kiibo. Oh shit. He forgot. Kiibo asked Kokichi to be his boyfriend a few days ago, and Kokichi really didn't know what to do, so he said yes. "Hey Kokichi! Are you hungry?" He smiled. Kokichi grimaced. The small boy had anger issues, and he had a hard time controlling it. "WHAT?" He yelled, and everyone turned to them. "Waaaaa! You're so mean kiibo! Of course I'm not a liar!" I screamed. Kiibo stood there for a second, processing the events. "WAAAA, you only want me for sex? That's not why I started dating you!" "That's not love!" Kiibo still stood there, eyes wide. "I can't believe I ever loved you! We're over!" The purple haired boy stormed away. Kokichi grimaced. Kiibo didn't really do anything, but kokichi just wanted to make a commotion. He turned back to see kiibo looking down, his eyebrows furrowed. Everyone was crowded around him, comforting him. "Don't worry, he's a liar. You shouldn't have dated him in the first place!" Maki smiles. Kokichi growled. He started walking back to his dorm. "Kokichi, can you apologize to kiibo? He's really sad." Kokichi turned around to see shuichi-Chan. A grin spread across kokichi's face. He walked closer to Saihara, until they were a few inches apart. Shuichi looked uncomfortable. "sowwie! I don't feel like it shumai~" He grinned, stepping closer to the red Shuichi. "U-uh, we-well maybe ap-apologize l-later." He said, stepping back and covering his face with his sleeves. "C-can you atleast come back to the dining hall? Kiibo needs to t-talk to you." He stammered. Kokichi grinned. "Yeah, yeah, coming." He suddenly dropped onto the floor. "Owww! I broke my legss~ Shuichi, carry me!" He whined, dramatically spreading himself onto the floor. Shuichi laughed. "You're fine Kokichi, get up and stop playing games." Kokichi bit his lip. "I'm seriousss! Pretty please?" He stood straight up, and jumped into Shuichi's arms, "carry me!" He whines again. Shuichi stepped back. "K-kokichi.." kokichi jumped back. "That was just a lie!" He jumped back, running off to his dorm. 

Shuichi POV

He shook his head. Kokichi was strange. He returned to his own dorm, laying down. "Puhuhu! A body has been discovered!" The announcements blared. Shuichi shot up. He looked down at the floor, slipping on his bunny slippers and a big T shirt. He rushed out the door, his hair still a mess. He spotted Maki walking to the gym, so he headed there himself. When he arrived, he saw the horrible sight of Angie, laying down in the middle of the gym, a stab wound on her chest. The monopad turned on. "Angie. Dead. Cause of death- Stabbing. Death time- 8:00 AM-10:00." Shuichi ran over to her body, inspecting it. He felt hands on his shoulders. "Woah, shuichi, you dress weird!" Kokichi snickered. Shuichi didn't turn around. "I didn't have time." He continued looking at Angie. He saw a piece of white fabric in her hand. He turned around, looking for anyone with white fabric. He immediately noticed kokichi had a hole in his shirt. Could it be? He took the fabric out of Angie's hand, and walked over to Kokichi. He wrapped the boy in an embrace, distracting him. Shuichi matched the fabric up, and sure enough, it was a perfect fit. He stepped back, noticing Kokichi's face was bright red. "You killed her, didn't you?" He snarled. Kokichi looked up at him. "Yep! Me!" He pulled out a knife, covered in pink blood. He chucked, wrapping his arms around Shuichi. Shuichi stepped back. "Class trial time!" He cackled.

"It had to have been Kokichi! I found a piece of fabric, and sure enough, Kokichi is missing a patch of fabric the same size. He also has a knife that fits the wound!" Everyone gasped, turning towards kokichi.

"Yep! It was me!" He grinned. 

"Wait. Kokichi could be lying, he might be framing himself." Kiibo remarked. 

"True." Maki spoke. "Wouldn't the fabric be more bloody if there was a struggle? Plus, shuichi, I thought you were with Kokichi while it 'Happend'" She referred.

Shuichi put a hand to his forehead. "Yes! I was confronting Kokichi around 9:00, and he left at 9:40. That wouldn't be enough time to commit a murder." 

Kokichi shrugged. "Maybe I didn't do it. Who knows?" He giggled.

"Well, does anyone NOT have an alibi?"  Kaede asked. 

"Miu was inspecting me." Kiibo stammered. 

Miu grinned. "Yep! That means me and him are not guilty!"

Kaito spoke up, "Ryoma was in the gym, setting up a tennis stadium.. he could have done it." 

Ryoma narrowed his eyes. "I left to get more supplies at 9:55. When I returned, at 10:20, there was still no body. It must have HAPPEND elsewhere, then her body was dragged to the gym"

"COUNTER! If the body was dragged, there would be blood smudged, or some kind of wear on Angie, she was in perfect shape." 

"The murdered killed her in the storage closet, then dragged her out after a few hours of waiting in there." Kokichi spoke up.

"How does Kokichi know?" Gonta asked.

"Because I killed her!" Kokichi exclaimed.

Just then, Monokuma chuckled. "Time's up!"

"What? It's hardly been 40 minutes!" He groaned.

"Well, you found the body late, so less time! Now, please vote!" 

The screen flashed on, showing the votes. 5 for Kokichi. 7 for Ryoma, 3 for Shuichi. 

"Huhuhu! Looks like everyone guessed wrong. Still, I'll punish the RIGHT culprit!" Shuichi whipped around. Who did it? Just then, a rope grabbed Kokichi. "Heyy! That tickles!" He whined. 

Kokichi did it? Why would he? Shuichi froze. Kokichi was dragged onto a stage. "It's punishment time!" Monokid called. 

Kokichi was forced to sit on a throne, a paper crown placed on his head. "Since you all voted wrong, this won't be lethal, just.. will hurt." Monokuma chuckled.

A large syringe was brought up, filled with liquid. Monokuma put it in Kokichi's arm. The boy groaned, biting his lip. Just then, the throne dropped down into another floor. Kokichi struggled.  Multiple spears were thrown at him. He looked around, fear in his eyes. "Stop it! Help!" He wailed. Shuichi froze. Was Kokichi genuinely sad? Monokuma injected him with a few more strange liquids, and the throne was released. Kokichi got up, hurrying off the stage. He was bleeding all over. Shuichi walked over to him. "Kokichi, do you need help cleaning up?" He asked. Kokichi stepped back. "P-p-please d-don't h-hurt me.." he wailed. Shuichi stepped back. "What? Kokichi, I'm not going to hurt you." "I'm s-sorry.. I-I-I'm really sorry..." he began sobbing. Shuichi froze. It wasn't fake tears. Kokichi looked up at him, "o-oh.." he grabbed onto Shuichi's shirt sleeve, hiding behind him as everyone approached them. 

"What's wrong with him?" Spat Miu. Kokichi whimpered, burying himself in Shuichi's shirt. "I think Monokuma injected him with something." He replied. Kokichi his behind shuichi as more people came up to them. "D-d-did I do s-something w-wrong?" He whimpered.