I Missed You

Windows are foggy, temperatures have went way below freezing. New York's usual weather.

Opening the bedroom door seeing Noah laying on the bed watching his anime.

I chuckle realizing he's live on tiktok.
He finally looks up and sees me standing there.

"Baby Bear!!!" he said getting up front his bed and embracing me in his arms.

I smile hugging him." I would of came up and tackled you but you looked busy."

He bit his lip slightly giggling," No you should of done it."

I smile walking over to his bed and sitting down,still making sure I'm out of view of his phone. People were wondering were he went and whose baby bear?

Noah walked back over in front of his camera. " Sorry guys, my baby bears here."

I looked at him completely in awe.

He signaled me to come cuddle,but I was scared about what people would say.

"Come here." he said with his arms stretched out toward me along with pout.

I sighed crawling over to him And placing my head on his chest.

People started to freak.

"OMG!"
"WHO is that!"
"WHY is she with our Noah!"
It continued and got worse..

Noah could tell I was getting upset.
He looked at them in anger.

"Guys! Be nice. This is my baby bear, I love her. Don't be mean or I'll get off live for a couple of days."

They all stopped excepted one.

"She's ugly,she doesn't deserve him!! He deserves one of us,someone that loves him. Not that rat!"

I seen that one and couldn't help start to cry.

Noah looked at his comments and seen it.
"Okay bye guys..since you can't be nice."
-he hit the end button-

I placed my face into his chest, trying to calm myself down from the rude things that were said.

"It's okay, I turned it off. Maybe people on twitch will be nicer but I'll do that later. "
I nodded into his chest.Soon enough I sat back up, looking into his eyes. His eyes are one of my favorite features on him.

"So what do you want to do?"

I looked at him for a second,"Well first.."

I leaned in closer to him, hoping he would get the hint.

He was confused.. I sighed and leaned back onto him.

We sat there watching Anime's for about an hour, I looked at the time.–10:30-

I wanted to do something..

Now my baby was nodding off.
He looked at me with his Tired eyes.

"Sorry about earlier.."he leaned in and kissed me. In shock but I kissed back slowly closing my eyes.

Once we pulled away, he smiled.
"I love you."

" I love you too."