Rescue Octavia

After Volt finding a strange female frame and telling secrets of the royal family they arrested her and Excalibur did try to get some answers but the only thing that she told is that Octavia would know her, and so they found out that Octavia is in the area which is forbidden because of a dragon species the thunderdrum.
Excalibur: ok now how are we going to get to her before she runs into a thunderdrum?
Native guard: well you could use your ships your majesty but its not a good idea...
Excalibur: and just to know why not?
Native guard: because a thunderdrum can shoot a electric fire ball which can do a lot of damage both to you and you ship...
Excalibur: great now we have no way of getting in that place without getting ourselves shot and torn into pieces...
then Banshee just came running toward Excalibur and pointing a gun at him.
Banshee: OK Excalibur spill it where is Octavia? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!
Excalibur: Banshee you need to relax we trying to figure out how to get out of a area without running into a electric fireball shooting dragon in our hands.
Banshee: oh right I just fall for your lies just like--*
than Banshee just falls flat on the floor
Excalibur: What the...
Ash: you alright?
Excalibur: I'm fine thanks Ash...
Ash: no problem brother but question why is he like this? he is usually very calm but gets worried a lot in a week...
Excalibur: that is what we're trying to find out he acts like this in a wee... wait a minute *contacts Volt* Volt can you hear me?
Volt: Loud and clear brother what's the matter?
Excalibur: How long has Octavia's ship been there?
Volt: Hold on a second... about a week its been there...
Excalibur: that explains why Banshee here is crazy...
Volt: wait what?
Excalibur: if Octavia is not here in a week with him than he goes crazy trying to find out what happen to her... he is here but unconscious thanks to Ash.
Volt: did he turn on us?
Excalibur: No he saved me from being shot by Banshee...
Volt: oh that is going to be a challenge...
Excalibur: get back here to the castle and do your daily patrol.
Volt: Roger Volt out.* com link channel closes*
Excalibur: Alright Soldier do you have anyway to get us there before nightfall?
Native guard: the round walkers take too much time to get re-charged, and the speeders don't last very long...
Excalibur: How far can they run?
Native guard: with the speed of a 170 Km per hour and their energy lasts for 2h... around half way through your majesty.
Excalibur: and what do we do when they run out?
Native guard: we could wait them to re-charge... but its not a good idea either those woods are very dangerous at night...
Excalibur: let me guess there more creatures in that forest?
Native guard: yes Soul vipers, Magma titans and much more...
Excalibur: why I'm not surprised? *sigh* alright this is what we're going to do we're going to airdrop the speeder halfway through and we're going to do it first thing in the morning.
Native guard: what about the rest of the way back you drop them half way you'll get there yes but you'll only be able to go there you won't have enough energy to come back...
Excalibur: a chance worth taking for Octavia.
Native guard: understood I'll start preparations.
After a hole day of preparations they were ready for their trip and of course Banshee was going crazy because he wanted to help Octavia but Loki managed to calm him down and they began something crazy...
Volt: Excalibur we're at the drop point.
Excalibur: alright thanks brother and also do me a favor and watch the kids...
Volt: don't worry you know how I feel near those little guys...
Excalibur: *chuckle* sure see you in 6 hours...
Volt: good luck....
Native guard: alright your majesty follow me I think I know where she might be...
*speeders drop from the dropship*
Volt: be careful down there...
Excalibur: you afraid we're Warframes we were made for this.
After 1 hour of riding the speeders...
Native guard: alright your majesty we're here.
Excalibur: strange...
Native guard: what is it?
Excalibur: you said that the batteries would die at this point right?
Native guard: yes why?
Excalibur: my battery readings are saying that they only used half of my power...
Native guard: maybe electric air?
Excalibur: no something else...
*rustles in the bushes*
Excalibur: hit the deck!
Then a thunder drum dragon passes by and sees the speeders and just tries to cuddle them but they end up exploding in a very small spark.
Native guard: that's why we assume it's dangerous it explodes something electric when it touches...
Excalibur: I think it's when it touches something that is electric not on purpose...
Native guard: your majesty their she is...
Excalibur: ok Octavia your going back home and we're getting some answers why you came here...
Then he jumps grabs Octavia by the mouth and makes her fall asleep without the thunderdrum noticing.
Native guard: come we need to go back...
Then the dragon roars so loud that makes Octavia wake up.
Octavia: what's the meaning of this Excalibur?!
Excalibur: we need you back in the home there is someone there which said that you knew who she was...
Octavia: yeah right, you banished me from the castle and now you want me back? Real comedy...
Excalibur: are you crazy why would I banish you?! You know how I feel about you and the others I don't want to harm any of you in any way!
Octavia: no your lying!*whistles*
*Roar*
Then the thunderdrum lands right behind her.