sleepover.

Author's note: 1 month time jump. I didn't wanna go full detailed to this story so, I just jumped a month from now because as I have said it's a short book.
-

🎼I think I kinda you know, I think I kinda you know, you know, you know.
-

Sean's POV

It's been a month since me and Kaycee started doing this and in that month we both have managed making Tate jealous. It's also been a month and he still haven't figured out his feelings for Kaycee.

We were at my house watching FRIENDS because we were supposed to discuss about the 'Crystal Ball.' It's in their agreement that if they're still together they would be going to the Crystal Ball together.

"So, do you know what to wear?" I asked her because we really need to get in topic right now. "I actually don't know. I don't even know what's the color of my dress yet." She answered. "I thought that we could use the color Royal Blue because it's like Crystal and the ice crystals are blue so, I thought a shade of blue would work and that your favorite color is Royal Blue." I told her

"Royal Blue would actually be a nice color. Also, How'd you know my favorite color?" She asked. I knew she was going to ask me that right when I said that. "Well, you said that in one of your YouTube videos." I answered honestly because that's actually how I found out. "Oh yeah." it's all what Kaycee said.

"Do you know what dress you'd want to wear?" I asked her. "Well...I don't want it to be revealing that much but a little wouldn't mind. I don't want it to be too short because those are very uncomfortable. I don't like tight dresses either because that's also not very comfortable. I've been too descriptive, so let's just say, simple." She explained.

For the rest of the day all we did was watch and talk about their plans for the Crystal Ball. It's 2 weeks from now and he can saw that spending time with Kaycee feels really good. I'd be lying if I told myself that I don't have feelings for her because I do. However, I'm feeling something but I don't know what it is. Sometimes when we hold hands, hug, and a kiss in the cheek and the forehead, I feel strange feelings that I never felt before not even with Tate.
~
"Umm....I probably should go. It's getting late anyways." Kaycee said and I didn't even know that it was dark already. Dang she's been here for 6 hours! It felt like an a hour and a half to be honest.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked because she hasn't really called her parents yet. "No, its okay. I could call my mom to pick me up anyways." Kaycee answered. "No, Kaycee. I'll take you because I'm the one who suggested this anyways." I answered her because I feel like her parent are already sleeping and I just want to make sure she's safe.

~

"Bro" I called him. "Yes? You need anything?" Ken asked me. "Yeah. Ummm....Can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure. anything." Ken answered. "Ummmm....How'd you know when you started having feelings towards Bailey?" I asked him. He's probably confused right now because I don't really ask him questions like these, this is actually the first.

"Let me guess, You have feelings with Kaycee but you don't know what exactly they are?" He answered. Am I that obvious?! "Ummm....No.. where would you get that?" I denied to him. "Cmon Sean! It's obvious that you have feelings towards Kaycee! I've never seen you happy and bright until this whole Kaycee Fake Girlfriend happened! You've never looked like that when you were with Tate." He stated. Well, I guess I can't lie.