December Third

- Decorating the infirmary is always fun. 

- Hanging lights around the room,  hanging the patients favorite color lights on their bed. ( They get changed whenever the patient has a different favorite color.) 

- Having snowball fights with the Hermes cabin, and sometimes Percy and Jason join. 

- Whenever someone makes them mad, they curse the person to sing Christmas songs for the rest of the day. 

- Leaving small presents for the smaller kids, or notes. 

- Having a Christmas themed capture the flag game. 

- If Chiron and the Nymphs allow it, they hang lights in the forest. 

- Playing Christmas games when on break. 

- Their favorite is shoot the nose on Rudolph.

- Going out to watch Christmas plays or musicals ( with adult supervision.)   

- Buying their secret Santa gifts if they can. 

- Finding an advent calendar they all like.

- Every morning someone opens the calendar, they normally give the gifts to the younger kids. 

- Playing Christmas songs on their instruments. 

- As they go to sleep they mark the third day off the calendar. 

- If they run out of room on the tree, they hang the ornaments from the ceiling. ( High enough that no one will hit their head cough Chiron cough) 

- Having someone sing the younger kids to sleep, by playing their favorite Christmas song. 

- Putting a little present in each other stockings. 

- Plugging in the Christmas tree, letting the soft light lure them to sleep. 

- That is day three in the Apollo cabin

( 3 down 22 more to go)