You're in danger..

Dabi yanked you through the portal and firmly grasped your arm.

"What did I tell you about you old life? Leave it behind. That's in the past now."

"But I-"

"Shut it. Go wash the dishes or something."

You sighed and walked over to the sink, where the dirty dishes sat. You began the dirty work, glancing up at Dabi who was now sitting at the table taking a drink. You finished quickly and then quickly left to your small room they provided you with. You sat down on your bed and sighed, thinking about Mezo. Lately he was all you thought about. Weather it was when you were trying to sleep, doing house work, villain work, anything. The only thing that was going through your mind was Shoji.

"(Y/N)-Chan!! We haven't hug out in a while~"

Himiko came in, her beige cardigan covered in blood. She sat next to you and began to sharpen her knife. "What's the matter (Y/N)-Chan? You seem down!" Despite her question, her voice still sounded cheery. As if she was happy you were sad.

Laying down on your bed, letting your legs dangle over the side you sighed. "I just miss my friends.." You rolled over to your side, facing away from her. You could hear her knives scraping on each other, causing you to cringe.

"Hey Himiko?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you stop?"

She paused, before sighing and putting her weapons away. She got up and began to head towards the door. "Never mind you don't seem like you're in a good mood~" She blew a raspberry at you before fully exiting your small bedroom. You threw your arm over your face, rubbing your eyes. You sat back up and looked at the spot Himiko sat, squinting you eyes. You reached out and grabbed a small object that had fallen out of Himiko's pocket. It was... a key?!

You quickly shoved the key in your pocket and stood up, exiting your room. You buried yourself in your covers and began drifting off to sleep, smiling.

Once you woke up, you grabbed your phone and checked the time. You saw Dabi had called you, you sighed and dialed his number to call him back.

No answer.

He must be doing hero work. You got up and reached in your pocket, realizing the key was still there. You could escape now, this was your chance. You couldn't leave without their permission, but now you had a key. You could leave at any time without them knowing. But god knows what they did, they could've put a tracker on you! You figured it was best to leave your phone there, just incase.

You walked out of your room, walking to the bar. There was no one there, you pressed your lips together and looked down the narrow hall. No one there either. You smile, walking to the door. You take the key and unlock it, before taking off in a fast sprint down the street.

Your hair flew behind you as you ran down the nearly empty street. As you got closer and closer to U.A your breath grew heavier and heavier. You were only half way there when you needed to take a break. You were underweight, and tired. You looked up as your burning lungs prevented you from going any further. You looked around for a possible solution, and saw a bike that's only a little bit too small. You smirked, rubbing over and taking the bike.

"Very sorry! I must borrow this!"

You yelled at the little boy as you sped away on his bike. You took a deep breath as you realized how close you were, speeding up. Because you were going so fast, the bike began to get wobbly.

"No no no no no no!!"

You lost control of the bike, crashing it into a tree. You got tangled with the bike and scraped your knee, and your elbow. "Damnit!" You yelled, before getting back up and getting back on the bike. You began to bike back towards U.A, crossing many dangerous streets.

You finally pulled up in front and dropped the bike, trying to find the dorms. You didn't remember where they were so you were just blindly going anywhere. You looked around for about 10 minutes before finally finding a sign.

"I'm close...I'm close!"

You began to run back in the direction towards the dorms, your lungs feeling like they were on fire. You finally got to the steps and vigorously knocked on the door.

Aizawa opened the door, looking extremely tired. He looked at you, before his face almost lighting up. "(Y/N)?!" He grabbed your shoulders and led you over to the couch, sitting you down. Your hair was a mess, you had blood all over your knee, and your sweater was dirty and covered in mud. Your face was bright red from all the running and you couldn't get any words out due to how heavy your breathing was.

Almost instantly, students from 1-A began to flood the dorm room. Some of them almost not recognizing you. Shojo ran forward and nearly fell trying to get to you.

"(Y/N)!"

You stood behind Aizawa, who was sitting in front of you trying to help you get the words out. As soon as you saw Shojo you used every ounce of strength you had left to launch into him and give him a hug. He smiled as you buried yourself into his shoulder.

He pulled away and cupped your face with his hands, softly caressing your cheeks with his thumbs. "(Y/N) what is it?"

You grabbed his arms and took a deep breath, grabbing Aizawa's arm too. You looked at both of them, stuttering.

"Y-you're in danger~"