Sending Harry something special part 1 (Smut)

SMUT WARNING

One direction was in the middle of a concert. The boys are rocking, the fans are screaming, and you are home lonely. Waiting for Harry seems like hell.  You were very horny. You decided it would be fun to tease Harry with something you bought a while ago but haven't used.

  You got dressed into your brand new black lacey lingerie set with matching garter belt and thigh highs.  You lit some candles, styled your hair, and sprinkled rose petals everywhere.  You had never done anything this romantic and sexy for Harry before.

Laying down on your shared bed rose petals surrounding your body you took plenty of scandalous photos.  Legs spread, breasts pushed together, lips pursed. Hands roaming your body you sent videos and explicit photos to Harry.

Harry always kept his phone with him on stage incase of emergency with you. In between two songs the boys were talking to the audience reading signs and Harry decided to check is phone.  Seeing plenty of notifications from you he sat down and  checked them .  Opening the photos, mouth falling to the ground.

He then takes a picture back

He then takes a picture back. And sends it to you ,along with a text.

''Y/N your getting it when I get home baby''

You giggle and continue sending even more explicit photos stripping naked

You giggle and continue sending even more explicit photos stripping naked. Posing bent over the bed, leaning against the mirror you were feeling more aroused by the minute.

When Harry got home he had you pinned against the wall in seconds his shirt torn off. You put the lingerie back of before he got home , he traced his delicate fingers against your waist.  "Y/n your in so much trouble, get on the bed now" he spanks you.  You climb on the bed crawling sexily. " Are you gonna punish me Harry ?" You smile shaking your ass a lil. He groans walking towards you. "Your in for a whole world of pleasure" .......

If you guys want part 2 let me know 😘