Seeing you in the Audience

You look up at your boyfriend on stage belting out the lyrics to one of his songs.

Harry is onstage almost at the end of Sunflower vol.6. He is having a a wonderful time until you see him notice you. He looks down and smiles immediately seeing you among the girls in the crowd. He blushes and almost stops singing at the moment that he spots you. Once the song is over all of the fans are cheering as some of them have noticed you too.

"Hello down there Y/N!". Lots of cheers for your cuteness.  "Now I know this song was from my last album, but I'm going to sing it because my angel is here." The fans cheer loudly knowing what he's getting at.  You blushed looking up at your boyfriend smiling down at you. The beginning of 'Only Angel' plays. He blushes smiling really big back down at you.

After the concert you meet him backstage for a warm hug

After the concert you meet him backstage for a warm hug . "I cannot believe your here Y/N, How are you here??". He asks. Gemma walks around the corner, "I brought her" she smiles hugging her brother they exchange hugs.

(A/N). Sorry this one was so short.  I've been busy. But I will continue to keep writing. If you have suggestions please feel free to message me. -Briana ❤️