Part 8

Myles POV

I grab her arm and pull her up and out of the water, I put her in the side of the pool. "Come on Charlotte" I say thinking she is really hurt "come on open your eyes, don't do this to me" I say feeling my eyes well up as her perfect little face had no expression.

Charlottes POV

My chest is burning, as my eyes are stinging when I open them to see Myles standing over me. I cough up water so I could breathe and next thing you know I'm being carried into camp by a pair of strong arms.

Myles POV

I pick up Charlotte as she kept falling asleep and it wasn't a safe place to be when your like that, so I carried her back to the camp where I get shouts from, "OMG CHARLOTTE!" Nadine screams "Char!" James comes running over and takes her from my arms and places her on her bed. "What did you do?!" Roman shouts as he pushes me "nothing bro calm down!" I say while backing away, James gets involved and starts trying to get roman to back off "If anything he saved her!" He says.

Charlotte POV

I wake up with an incredibly painful headache, and I find someone snuggled up against me. I roll over to find its roman, "What are you doing?!" I shout whisper "what do you mean baby" he says while waking up, "you...you lied to me" I say getting up and leaving him.

I want to confront him but I don't have the guts to do it

"Baby wait up" he says , "leave me alone you dick" I storm past Myles' bed and I try to get into his sleeping bag with out him waking up but it just ended up waking him up.

"Fine Charlotte, I'm going back to sleep" Roman states

"What are you doing" Myles whispers in my ear while putting his arms around my waist "I just needed a hug" I say while I start to cry. "What about roman?" He says while moving over so there is enough room for both of us, "I found out that he already has a girlfriend" Myles wipes away my tears as he hugs me tighter. I ran my fingers through his curly hair as he played with the strap of my bikini underneath my shirt, I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I felt a soft touch against my lips for it then to disappear. I snuggled in tighter to Myles as he wrapped his arms around making me little spoon. "Night gorgeous" he whispers in my ear, THANK FUCK ITS DARK! Otherwise you would of seen me as red as a tomato.

~morningggggg~

I wake up to an empty bed, my eyes shoot open. Where's Myles I say to my self while looking around, I hear laughing from a distance . I get up and walk towards the creek "that's where you all are" I smile "look up there" James said as he points to the rock high up "its mike" Ian says while pissing him sled laughing. "Do you want me to start cooking?" Myles offers, "that would be great bud" Ian says while James and the rest of camp say yeah. "Wait for meeeeee" I say in a childish voice while running after Myles.

"While we wait for the rice and beans to cook, could you teach me to dance?" He says while blushing, "only if you could sing to me after" I say blushing back. "Only if you sing with me" he smiles and puts his hand out wait for mine, "may I have this dance?" He laughs "of course kind sir" I reply copping his posh accent.

"Right foot, right foot, back, left, left" I show him the steps while holding his posture correctly. "Your doing great" I say in a sarcastic tone "hehe only jokingggg love you really" I say without realising what I said. He stopped dancing and looked me in the eye "you love me?" He asks, I pretend to ignore him and change the subject "THE BEANS!" I shout as we forgot to take them off "shit" he goes over and stirs the list and starts to plate up as the camp started to wonder back to camp.

(Next part coming soon, should I do smut? ⚠️)