• Four <33

Maria Ximara Martinez -

"It's over I don't want you no more bye Eli"

Me and ole boy walked back to class, so he could get his stuff and then I see Mr. Vincent standing outside the door keep in mind ole boy is in the classroom already and this dude gives off major pedophile vibes.

This dude stay all up in somebody business especially mine, he stay looking at me.

I think I wanna be switched out this class this dude is mad creepy.

"Did you go to the principals office Ms. Walker cause if you didn't there are going to be major consequences" he starts smirking like he did before and I cringe.

I should punch him in his fucking face cause I told him time after time not to fucking call us that.

"girl bye anyways"

"I have to get to class OLE BOY COME ON WE HAVE TO GET TO CLASS" Mr. Vincent grabs my arm.

"You like me don't you" I snatch my arm away

"No, I don't like you why the fuck would I like yo' old crusty ass keep in mind you're 45 and I'm 16 unless you wanna catch a case and be like R. Kelly I didn't think so, so keep your hands to yourself " when I finished talking ole boy came out.

"what's wrong" I groan

"Nothing I'm fine" Is all I said cause I didn't really wanna get into the subject

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

I grab my stuff and I hear Maria or Ximara or some shit yell for me so I start to head towards the door until that girl Jaliyah came up to me "sorry we got interrupted last time I didn't catch your name"

"that's cause I didn't throw it" I start to walk away until she grabs my arm "you just gon walk away from me like that" she said as she came closer to me "I don't like you Jaliyah"

"you don't even know me you haven't even tried to get to know me so how would you know you don't like me"

"cause your not my type" I said then I walked away and I heard Maria saying something talking to the teacher all I heard her saying was "catch a case and be like R. Kelly I didn't think so, so keep your hands to yourself" then I walked out and Maria turned around so I mugged him he better be lucky I ain't punch him dead in his face.

We start heading towards are other class she has her head down "what's wrong" she groans

"Nothing I'm fine" is all she said but I feel like it's more to the story.

"you sure you good, you can tell me anything"

She looks up at me and her eyes go from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes then she looks away.

"it's just Mr. Vincent he's always doing stupid shit and he's always pissing me off when I do nothing but keep to myself in his class"

I look down at her and actually look at the features on her face, I think I was looking a little to hard "what" she said with an attitude.

"Nothing I'm good" she smacks her lips "tell me, something on my face" I slightly laugh.

"No you good I was just .. looking"

"Okay"

Once we got to our next class the teacher says "Why are you late"

I look at Maria and whisper "why are we late" I also smirked so she could catch my drift. I see that nigga Elijah looking at us why he gotta be in all our classes.