• Six <33

~end of flashback~

Maria Ximara Martinez -

I bump into someone "Sorry" I say and keep my head down

"Hey do I know you" I look at her and it's none other than my cousin Jazsmine.

"OMG MY FAV COUSIN" she says my eyes start to well up.

"What's up" I say in a low tone.

"Are you not happy to see me" I only shake my head cause I couldn't get anything out.

"Aww are you okay" I burst into tears I haven't seen her since 5th grade I missed her so much.

"I wanna go home can you take me I'll tell you in the car"

She nods her head and we head to the entrance when we get towards the school doors I hear the principal.

"Where are you girls going you should be in class" I roll my eyes this dude is annoying.

"Come to my office both of you" I look at Jazsmine and roll my eyes we follow him to his office and I see ole boy in the lobby.

"Give me a minute" I say to Jazsmine I walk over to him.

"Hey are you ok"

He looks up at me and he has a black eye and cuts on his face "yea I'm coo or whatever" he chuckles

"No seriously are you ok" I sit beside him.

"No Maria does it look like I'm ok I got bruises and shit all over my body probably even a few broken ribs so no I'm not ok"

I nod my head and chuckle then I look him in his eyes.

"I've been through shit too Kentrell you're not the only one, yea you probably get beat once but you will heal but the shit I went through won't heal so I suggest you get over this little attitude thing you got going on"

"Ok whatever" is all he said.

I get up and walk to the principals office I walk in and he's yelling.

"Look I ain't come in here to get yelled at so you can really pipe down" he stops yelling.

"Jazsmine can you step out please" I look at her and she's already looking at me I raise and eyebrow I gave her the 'look' "yea sure" she gets up and walks out

"Look Ximara this attitude you have been having has to go, Mr. Vincent told me he sent you to my office the other day but I didn't see you why is that" I roll my eyes and huff in annoyance "I didn't wanna come and my name is Maria also you should fire him cause he gives off major pedophile vibes"

"He's one of my best staff I have so what ever you have against him get over it" I scoff

"Your joking right this is some bullshit" he huffs

"Look Maria you are suspended for 3 days" I raise an eyebrow

"Are you serious why, you don't see dude out there with cuts and shit all over his face you should be suspending the person who did that, not me" I get up and walk out.

"I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU MARIA" I roll my eyes "IDGAF WE'RE DONE TALKING NOW" I look at Jazsmine and nod my head for her to come on.

"Maria wait" I sigh and close my eyes then look back at ole boy

"I'm sorry ok" I nod

"Your fine I'm sorry too cause I don't know anything about what you have going on or what you've been through" I look down and he puts his hand under my chin to make me look at him.