kaoru bottom

coco if you're reading this, i'm sorry. - sawyer

you were sitting on the couch, eating toenail clipping and reading country humans x reader fanfics. you were considering playing bandori, but ur not gay aha. you liked men and men only. you also listened to baby kata  so u couldn't be gay. that is untol coco came in the room. cooc was gay and ate kneecaps yummy. cock walked up to you and sat on ur lap 😏😏😏 and shat in ur toenail box. "oi frick u cock and ball torture 😡😡😡" ococ laughed as she sang the lyrics to karkalicious in her head. "play bandori." she then licked ur face liek the bruno kinnie she is. "rerorero." fioan came outta no where and started to fortnut dance. "hello fiond" corn said, smiling as she li led ur face again. "hello vocuj" fonia saif, playing gironos themes on viloun. i cant speel. Speedwagon.

cocgr led you to a small frozen area away fron fogbna. saoryaer and poro were not here, they were being nagito kinnies somewhere else. cato pushed you in bed and threw a kaoru plush on tip of u. "kaoru bottom" she said as she stabbed you.

then a figure came out. "My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone." iT WAS SAWRWYE AND POEOR.

"go away sawet and pirl, i'm killing your name." coffe table stand up. "kono dio da." pouiro said. then star platinum came out for some reason. "ora." then cktnrh died???? yes. everyone did the torture dance. "now let's read hetalia fanfics."

the end

sike there might be more.