7

Short chapter, I've been a depressed shit, and its my birthday tomorrow!*sarcastic*

Error's pov

We sat in the living room, under the huge, rainbow blanket. It looked like the pride flag, yeah... It's definitely Ink's. Blue and dream was on the floor in front of me and ink was sat on the other side of the settee.
The movie we were watching was....... Blue's choice: The Bee Movie.

I sighed. I wasn't enjoying this. Ink was just smirking the whole way through. Dream fell asleep like 20 minutes in and blue's just.... Watching it like the weirdo he is. I looked at Ink. I remember when i yad a crush on him. I used to destroy universes just to see him. I know, it hurt him- no- I hurt him, but i still did it. I bet he hates me, heh don't blame him. I was a little shit back then, always hating my brother, Fresh and not paying enough attention to ink. Ink always wanted attention. Sometimes i wish i would have given him a bit more. He deserves it with what he's been through.

"What?"
I jumped, ink was looking back at me. I instantly felt my face heat up. Ok i admit! I still have a crush on him. Ink sighed and tood up. He looked at Dream and frowned. Blue looked up at him. "You ok?"
"Y-yeah..,i just need something. I'll be back in a minute" Ink walked up the stairs and into his room. Shit. I messed up again.