magic.draco.father

Als eyes widen. He looks at his hands seeing a golden glow "Oh oh".

Scorps eyes widen as Al starts sweating he immeaditly goes to Al hugging him trying to keep him calm.

Just then a baby showed up she had red hair and green eyes and she was crying her eyes out.

Al jumps up "JULIA" he grabs her and holds her close to him his magic automatically going to her. After a little bit Julia calmed down some "I got you baby girl I got you" he looks at scorp "I wonder how she got here".

Scorp shrugs "I dont know but it's a good thing she did".

Al hugs her close to him and she eventually calmed down all the way and smiled brightly at Al. "There's my happy girl" Al said grinning.

Scorp smiles softly at them he goes over to them and kisses Julia's head "hey Julia".

She giggles at him "scorpus" she said.

The past and Al chuckle Al says "I love how she says your name".

"Its better then what my cousin chose to call my dad" scorp laughed.

"What's that" Sirius said.

"Dracho" scorp laughed "pretty much she was trying to say Draco but said drake hoe instead".

They laugh "I'm gonna call him that" Al said "even though your dad will more than likely kill me for that".

Scorp laughed "nah my dad would probally walk away saying that our generation is immature".

"Wait did Draco change" Hermione said.

"Yes dad changed. He only did what he did to make his dad proud of him. It wasnt until he got the dark mark at 16 he realised everything he believed in was wrong and cruel he only continued what he was doing to keep his mother and professor snape alive.. In the final battle he killed his dad in a accidental magic accident...his dad killed my grandmother because she lied to voldemort to keep harry alive. My dad lost his mom and severus. Severus was more of a dad to my dad then his father ever was...my dad was broken after the war my mom came into his life not scared of him my mom helped my dad out of the hole he put himself into. He became a healer got married had a kid everything was going good until the rumars started it was rumared that my parents couldn't conceive so they sent my mom back in time to voldemort got pregnant came back and apparently I'm the son of voldemort when I look almost exactly like my dad" he sighs "and it doesnt help that when I was 10 my mom got sickthey noticed the greengrass curse in her and it killed my mom when I was almost 13".

Al gently gives Julia to scorp kisses him whispering to him making scorp blush.

"We're sorry for your loss" Arthur said.

"It's ok. Ever since then ginny has been like a mother and she refuses to allow my dad to get depressed and now I'm sitting here trying to get him to dste again but he said he was to old".

"He really isn't he can pass for 32 if je wanted to" Al said.

"No he can't" scorp said rocking Julia lightly "he's old".

"You see him as old because you're his son" Al said.

"Like you see your parents as old cause you're their son" Scorp said.

"Yes and the fact Teddy is now 24 and they are grandparents" Al said.

Remus said "who is Teddy".

Al says "my dad's godson his parents are long longer here so my parents take care of him".

"So Draco is a healer" Sirius said.

"Yep" both boys said.

Al says "he was the onlt healer that didnt refuse to help me...no healer besides Draco and madam Pomfrey would help me when I was pregnant Draco was the only one who acted like it was a normal situation he didnt look at me like I was the biggest disappointment hes ever laid eyes on he helped me prepare physically to have julia he and madam Pomfrey were there to help me when I had her from then on if i ever need a healer I'll go to Draco or madam Pomfrey".

"Aww thats so sweet".

Julia starts getting fussy so scorp gives her to Al who blushes "why are you blushing".

"Shes hungry" Al mumbled.

"Ohhhhhhhh" scorp said.

"WHAT does she eat" Molly asked so she can get formula.

"I'll uhh be right back" he takes her out of the room.

Scorp says "he is a carrier meaning he can bear and feed kids so he can uhh breastfeed and he always wants to be alone when he has to feed her I think i am the only one that's been around him when he did".

"Ohhhhhhhh".

Just then 3 adults showed up it was Harry Ginny and Draco.

Draco immeaditly hugs scorp close to him harry and ginny look worried "scorpius" ginny said worried before she can continue.

"Don't worry Al and Julia are here Al is hiding so he can feed julia in peace he should be done soon" scorp said.

Harry and Ginny sigh of relief. Al comes back in with a sleepy baby he smiles when he sees his parents "hey mom hey dad".

Harry and Ginny hug their son and granddaughter close harry says "we were so scared we heard you and scorp disappear we had no idea what happend then next thing we jnow julia started crying and screaming then disappeared".

"Dont worry we're ok" Al said.

Julia was shaking and sweating out of nowhere Al's magic reacted and gave some to her.

Al says really worried "what thats the second time today".

Their parents look really worried Draco says "let me check her".

Al reluctantly gave her to him scarred "whats wrong with her".

Draco runs different spells and pales "Al dont freak out your magic isn't helping anymore...we need to figure out her real fathers identity to keep her alive....she can die without magic from him".

End of chapter