꒰ ÉCARLATE'S INFO. ꒱

━━━━━ RI EUN AE!

━━━━━ RI EUN AE!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

BIRTH NAME ─ri eun ae [리은애]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

BIRTH NAME ─
ri eun ae [리은애]

STAGE NAME ─
eunae [은애]

NICKNAMES ─
eun-ah, ae-ie, aegi (baby), femme écarlate (scarlet lady)

POSITIONS ─
lead dancer, lead rapper, sub vocalist, face of the group

BIRTHDATE ─
december 16, 1999

ZODIAC SIGN ─
sagittarius

BLOOD TYPE ─
O

BIRTHPLACE ─
incheon, south korea

ETHNICITY ─
korean

HEIGHT ─
163 cm

WEIGHT ─
44 kg

BACKSTORY ─
eun ae was born in incheon, south korea. she is the youngest child of ri byung woo and eun chae, with an older brother named ha joon. she grew up in a normal family, with enough money and resources.

since she was a child, she had been interested with music, and she had decided to train her skills and to later audition to a company. once she was in middle school, she took a liking to the stars, and wanted to learn them.

when she turned 17, she worked part-time in a flower shop, and met fellow member san. they bond over flowers and dance, and decided to audition together. they auditioned at kq entertainment and got in. they had trained together, also adding new friends such as hongjoong, seonghwa, yunho, etc.

PERSONALITY ─
eun ae is an introvert girl, who likes to stay by herself at school. this is why it's a surprise to her family when she brought a friend who is san. despite being introverted at public, she is actually a cute and bubbly girl who likes playing games and enjoys to stargaze.

she has a bit of a trust issue with new people after her "friends" in middle school decided to bully her into not coming to school, because of this her family decided to move from there to seoul. but overall, she is a sweet person in private, but an introvert in public.

PHOBIAS ─
heights, isolophobia (being alone)

HABITS ─
laugh at the wrong situations, awkward smiles, biting her lips when nervous

LIKES ─
stargazing, singing, rapping, dancing, playing games, being with her members, sweets, flowers, sweet and genuine compliments, cooking and cleaning with seonghwa, red fashion, cuddles

DISLIKES ─
judgemental people, large crowds (in public though, not at the stage), rumours, people going into her personal bubble, revealing secrets, infidelity, spicy food, being critized very harshly

SKILLS ─

speaking english & french fluently, freestyle dancing, rapping

LANGUAGES SPOKEN ─
korean, english, japanese, french

FAMILY ─
ri byung woo, father
ri eun chae, mother
ri ha joon, older brother

FACTS ─

face claim – shin ryujinvoice claim – shin ryujin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

face claim – shin ryujin
voice claim – shin ryujin

✎ she is the second youngest of the group. she is the youngest of the '99 line.

✎ she is nicknamed 'femme écarlate' because she likes red fashion. 'femme écarlate' means scarlet lady.

✎ she is a former jyp entertainment trainee.

✎ she can speak korean, english, japanese and french.

✎ she graduated from hanlim multi arts school with fellow member wooyoung.

✎ she had a youtube channel where she posted song covers predebut.

✎ she enjoys sweets, especially chocolates.

✎ if she was not an idol, she would be an astronomer because she loves the stars.

✎  she is a big fan of got7 and twice. she biased mark and sana.

✎ if she's down, she usually go to the older members (especially seonghwa) to hug and cuddle.

✎ she always cries whenever a sad scene come up in a movie. her favorite movies are a silent voice (koe no katachi) and your name (kimi no nawa).

✎ she usually helps seonghwa with cooking and cleaning the dorm.

✎ she was mainly shipped with seonghwa, yeosang and san.