each day just like the other...

It's been almost a month now...

Molly sighs heavily as she puts away the dishes she just cleaned, and takes a quick glance at her dad, who excitedly plays on her phone.

She remembers this fateful night like it was just yesterday, it was a scary mess, sure. And she was aware of being constantly in danger...
But there's just something about this adventure that she just can't get out of her head.
No matter how much she'd like to just move on with life.

She had fun...
Once, just once in these two painful years of her mother being gone, she was actually happy and felt some sort of stress relief.
Especially when Giovanni offered to listen to her... that's never happened the past years at all.
It was remarkable, how he cares so much about every one of his minions.
It is more than her dad could ever do.
Her own dad is worse at parenting than a literal villain, it's weird when you think about it...

But then again...

He left.
He never came back...
He didn't know she's been waiting, waiting all day and all nights at the store.

Molly picks up her bag and goes to unlock the front door.

Nobody would ever listen, except maybe her two friends. But she didn't wanna make them feel bad about her, so she let them be.

It'd be kinda cool if Giovanni had taken her with them.
Maybe it's better the way it is though... a twelve year old would surely not fit into an evil organization.

"I'll be out to school now, dad! See you!" She yells as loud as should be enough for him to hear her.
Though there is no response...
Her call remaining, hanging in the air like a question waiting to be answered.
Would it make a difference though?

Difference...

Molly wants nothing more than a difference, something that could make her life change.
And if it's only a slight bit...
She doesn't want each and every day of the year to be exactly the same.

And yet, here she is...
Not trying at all.
Not even seeing that if she just took one simple step, she could do it all herself.
She could be free...
She could fly.
Giovanni taught her to stand up for herself.
If she took it to the next level, then maybe...?
No. That's just ridiculous.

How would she even do that?
It's not like she could just like, start over... right?
Not in this house.
And not now.

Her gaze makes it's way into the starry sky.
It's fall, so it is always dark when she leaves the shop.
Being too distracted by the stars, which seem to be so close she could touch them but are actually too far away to even think about that, she trips into a small puddle.
It must have been raining tonight.

Her head starts to hurt a little, once she entered the bus she's been waiting for.
Being a little dizzy and more tired than usual, she sits herself down inside next to a window...
Since she likes to watch the world race away before her eyes.
Sounds dumb right?
That's what her sister always told her.

Everything she does, she gets judged by doing.
Not like she's got a lot of free time anyways...

The glimmering lights of the little town seem just like fireflies...

Then she notices something familiar.
Another light, but it was different.
It was welcoming...
Nothing alike the others, at least to her.
Could it be?
It was the museum she's been trapped in a month ago!
The world began to move slower and her heart aches to go.
And in the end, she couldn't stop herself, even if she wanted to.

"Hey! Excuse me, could you please stop the bus? I need to get out." Molly exclaimed in a sudden haste.
The bus now pulls over a few houses away from the museum.
"Alright, but aren't you a school kid?" The lady driving speaks confusedly.

Huh??
Oh right, think fast!
"Uhhh, I'm just getting my friend! We're going to school together." She hesitantly answers as quickly as possible and rushes outside before the woman can question anything else.
So she runs up to the place she wanted to see so bad.

But why would she go here now?
The museum doesn't have what she'd actually want, so what's the point of coming here?
The amulet isn't in the museum anymore, so it doesn't make any sense whatsoever to go there again...

But still... she felt the lingering urge to step inside.
The lights are on.
And despite her thinking it was a waste of time to be there of all places, she hears a familiar voice from somewhere...
A very... loud voice to say the least.

AFTER WORDS

So yeah, that was part 1
of my fanfiction of the cartoon
epithet erased.
English isn't my first language,
though I hope I did alright.

If you haven't watched epithet erased,
I suggest to go watch it on YouTube
or VRV.
It's really good, trust me on this.
Welp, the next update shall be soon

but until then, see ya! :D