The Psychologist

"...what do you MEAN she's legally not allowed to stay here? Come on, you've heard what she said before!" Giovanni is in a conversation with Sylvie over the phone, who he contacted right after he woke up.

Molly just came down the staircase, looking at her brother, who's angrily growling at the sheep dr.
"Gio? That's Sylvie right? Can I talk to him?" She shyly asks him.
He turns around to face her,"Huh? Oh, hey sis! Sure ya can. Here you go.."
Molly takes the phone out of his hands, giving him a quick smile, which he happily returns.

"Hey Sylvie!" She then greets her friend, who seems to still be half asleep judging by his tone of voice.
"Molly?? What on earth is going on there, and WHY did you decide to live with that piece of-- ahem, I mean villain..."
Molly giggles at his small outburst, replying:"I mean it just kinda came to be.. I can tell you more when we meet. Has Gio already told you, I was gonna get a therapy session today? Only if you're free of course."

She hears a long sigh over the phone, and then a groan, "ughhhh, yeah. Just get here at 3, alright? I'll be in my office... assuming you still have my card, I'm gonna get some coffee and I'll see you there."

"Sure I do! See ya." The girl with the bear hoodie speaks, giving Giovanni the phone back.

*a few hours later*

"Wow, this car looks... used." Molly tries to be mild with her words, but the smashed car just doesn't look like someone could drive it.
Giovanni opens the car door and sits himself down in the seat, replying:"Yeah, mom really should get it repaired... but it still works! That's all that matters, right?"

Molly raises an eyebrow, but sits down as well, pulling the door closed, "...I don't know how to tell you this, but safety is all that matters when driving a car. Aren't you all about safety?"

The brother in question chuckles at that, "Well YEAH, that's why you wear seatbelts! Seatbelts save lives." With that, he takes off.

"Where does dr. Yo yo have his place again?" Giovanni asks her, already passing the speed limit.

The girl hands him Sylvies card.

"...oh." He sounds rather surprised.
Then he drives into the very next parking spot.

Giovanni points at a large building, "This is it. Wow, almost drove past this big thing... well, you'll be alright alone, right? I'll stay if you really need company in there."

The girl shakes her head, smiling. "Nah, it's fine. Sylvie knows I'm coming, so I'll be good!" She reassures her big bro, who's almost tempted to stay, but lets go quickly.

Sighing, he speaks:"I'll be back in an hour then, I have some villain stuff to do anyways! If you need to call me, just ask mr. Yo yo, since he has my number now... take care, sis!" And with that, he waves at Molly one last time, before driving away.

She shrugs his slightly weird behavior off, and enters the building.
There's a room filled with chairs and reading material right there.
Well that sure looks like Sylvie!

She sits down and waits for him to arrive.
And just as she thought, he doesn't lose any time coming here.
Wearing the same outfit as back at the museum, he walks up to her with a sheep following him.

Molly gets up, grinning at her friend, who attempts to talk:"So, hello ms. Blyndeff. You wanted to--" but he's cut off by the girl tackling her happily, hugging her friend like a cushion.

"Uhhh... I've, missed you too." He awkwardly hugs her back.
Sylvie's never been embraced like this before, but it's definitely a nice change.
Even though he doesn't really know how to react to that kind of thing....