Chapter 39

Everything is driving me crazy, my parents, my life! Ever since our big argument I've been avoiding everyone including peter and MJ since one week now, spoke with them a little before running home, maybe if I tell them about what my father said, they'll hate me. Am still finding a solution.

The bell for lunch rang, I waited till they hallway was empty before walking to my locker, and stuffing my books while sighing.

"Gotcha!" Peter pop from behind me, I didn't even flinch.

"I need to go to the library," I blurted out trying to walk away but peter grabbed my wrist.

"Ah-ah not this time, c'mon spill everything, what is wrong? Don't tell me nothing curse I know something is definitely wrong with you Lou." He said when I tried to speak. I sigh sliding down my locker, with my back resting on it.

"I didn't wanna bother you Pete." I said.

"Bother me with what?" He asked.

I sigh taking a deep breath, "my parents are transferring me to the X-men school, and they're moving out too, I don't wanna move out Pete, I like it here." I said at the verge of tears.

Peter plop by my side with shock clearly written on his face, "why?" He managed to say still gasping.

"I went with MJ for a date then everything turn out bad, Derrick attack me, I couldn't control myself so I ended up beating and." I pause.

"And?"

"F-froze him." I completed.

"What?"

"Yeah pretty stupid, I was so angry that I forgot the watch, then this guy came he had powers too, he brain wash Derrick and everything was back to normal, MJ and I ran away not wanting to talk to him."

"Why?"

"Dunno, guess I was s-cared, I thought It was over finish but I was wrong, that bastard bitch me! He told everything to my fucking so call parents and they decided to transfer me to evict another situation like this, I had a huge argument with my father resulting in an everlasting grounding." I ended with a sigh.

"This is much worse than I thought why didn't you tell me?" He frowned.

"Uh, I thought you'll be mad at me for screwing so bad." I said while looking away.

"No, I would never be mad at you Lou, now should we tell it to our friends?"

"Hell no! MJ will uh..." I trail off, run directly in Nathan's arms. I almost said that. "Will be furious and Ned would be sad, please tell no one."

"But-"

"Peter please, do you want me to have a heart attack?"

He chuckled, "No. Fine I'll keep shut."

"Oof thanks dude."

"Look who is here!" MJ said towering over us.

"Argh peter and Louis we've been looking for you everywhere in school." Ned said.

"We were just talking, not hiding." Peter said.

"It doesn't seem like, Louis have been avoiding us all week." MJ said crossing her arms.

I sigh as I raised to my feet, "yeah, sorry for that, after what happened last time my parents where just bitchy about it and grounded me, so am sorry," I said.

"That doesn't explain why you were evicting us." She said.

"Cause I was feeling guilty, guilty that I ruined out date," I lied feeling a pang on my heart.