𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

Previously on Consequences-

"Right! Yeah I'll uh, t-tomorrow see you, I mean-! I'll see you tomorrow!" The raven haired faunus said.

"Alright, see you later then!" Yang said and walked off while waving

"Bye..."

-----------------------------------

The next day arrived, as usual Yang was done getting ready and seeing that her father and Ruby had left to work. The butler blonde sighs softly before yawning due to how early she woke and her double shift started today as well which she wasn't ready for. Her lilac eyes sleepily went to find her bow tie before hearing someone burst in the room, she looked up and saw her sister while raising a brow. "Ruby?" She murmured

"Hey sis I uh.. Left something here on accident- Have you seen a bracelet anywhere?" 

Yang looked around and saw something shiny, walking over to the table she then picked it up and held it out. "Is it this?" She asked curiously. The redhead simply nodded while she swiftly went over to take it from her hand. "Thanks Yang! I'll see you later!" 

And with that her sister was off to do her duties, now of course Yang was confused but proceeded to put on her bow and her coat as well after she buttoned it she headed outside the room and closed the door.

"Hey Yang!" 

Shoot...

As soon as she turned she saw Blake and bit her own lip, remembering what Adam said but then again moreover remembered what Ghira said as well. "H-Hey Blake I uh.. Gotta go check on something so I guess we'll talk later? yeah? Okay bye!" The blonde ranted and in a quick and nervous way walked off, leaving Blake to just stand there with a frown and ears flat. Yang instantly regretted leaving Blake alone but she was scared and didn't want to take risks of Blake getting in trouble. She wandered off and started doing her tasks such as helping others and obeying commands, the blonde felt herself be pushed by others and contained her anger while she sighs.

Meanwhile Blake was roaming around and thinking of the possibilities of why Yang was ignoring her or basically walking off when the ebony faunus was greeting her. Did she do something wrong? Was it because of them when they were on the roof about to....

Dangit Blake get ahold of yourself!! I'm sure she doesn't like you like that of course- you only know her for a few days!!

The faunus scolded herself in her mind but then also thought.

But... What is this feeling...? It's so comforting but also throbbing for more..

Yang continued to do her things before she bumped into someone and flinched, rubbing her head and groaning. "Watch where you're going!!" A girl said, the blonde looked up to see a girl who had Snow White hair, accompanied by her sister. The butler then bowed. "Weiss Schnee... My apologies-"

"So... This is your older sister you talked about?" Weiss asked her personal butler, Ruby responded with a nod to the heiress. "Yes ma'am it is. This is Yang Xiao Long, she works for the Belladonna's." The red haired teen said. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Yang, I would say you taught your sister well on her behaviors" 

Yang nodded and smiled slightly. "Thank you, I would try my best" The blonde said in a respectful manner before she felt a hand on her shoulder and suddenly had the chills run along her back due to how firm it was. "Miss Schnee it's good for you to come by." Blake chuckled softly while Yang just flinched, "Hmph... I didn't have a choice now did I?" Weiss replied with a small pout on her face. 

"Mmm that is true" Blake said with a small smirk, the blonde glanced at Blake before she sighs and looked to the side. "I'mma continue to work- see ya." She then left after a second she was done talking. 

"Yang wait-" 

The faunus then sighs when she was gone to which Weiss and Ruby gave her a confused look. Ruby then asked "Did something happen between you two or?"

"That's just it- I don't know if I did anything wrong.." Blake replied with ears flat. "Everytime I'm around or near her she seems to just walk off without even explaining why.." She added. "Hmm... I mean it looks like she's avoiding something obviously." The heiress spoke out to the two. "I mean... That is true, Yang usually talkative no matter who you are, as long as you don't get her on her bad side that is" Ruby murmured in slight concern.

Then what could it be..?

-----------------------------------

Later in the day the Schnee family and the Belladonna's had dinner together to discuss the so called 'important' manners. Blake had tried to get the attention of Yang because she needed to talk but it hasn't been a success at all. Of course at the dinner table Adam had been sitting next to the cat faunus and being the 'respectful' person he is. 

"I am telling you Ghira you have to at least give us some of your profit because of what we supplied you with, the amount isn't enough!" Jacques said while slightly slamming a hand down on the table and being irritated. "I understand.. But we settled on this before Jaques... I'm pretty sure we give you enough, and you also have the Schnee company business so I doubt you need money to supply yourself and your family" Ghira spoke in a calm tone.

 Whitley who was the youngest from the Schnee family just scoffed, he was one of the people that didn't really like faunus as much like his father.

"You still owe us a few when you asked for help one time and I demand to have it!" The man retorted while Adam grumbled loudly. "Ugh... Humans.." He said before Blake elbowed him "Adam!" She hissed lowly as a small warning. He then rolled his eyes and continued eating after.

The butler was talking with Ruby before she huffed. "I'mma go grab something from our room real quick" Yang said and left the dining room. Blake noticed and of course stood up to follow when Adam was busy talking to someone else. She wanted to know why Yang was ignoring her. Curiosity taking over her mind as she managed to catch up to her. "Yang!!" She called out to which the blonde stopped, you could tell she flinched when she heard her name being called. "Uh.. Oh! Hey Blake! What's up?" Yang said once she turned around, she seemed nervous and her eyes weren't looking at Blake directly. "I just wanted to know... Why... Why are you ignoring me..?" She asked softly with her ears slanted back and looking at the blonde butler with her sad like amber eyes. 

"I.... Well look at that! I need to get something from my room real quick!" Yang exclaimed and started walking before she felt a hand around her wrist to pull her back. Yang then looked back to see Blake just standing there and looking at her with slight serious gaze. "Please- I can help you... I need to know why-" She paused then thought and lets go of Yangs hand.

"But.. If it's because of me.. I understand.." The cat faunus murmured and looked away. "Blake.. I-" 

CRASH!

-----------------------------------

Heyo guys author note here. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a LONGGGGGGG time, tbh I've been honestly lazy to finis this chapter but I decided today I would finally finish the chapter. 

Sorry again for the long wait, I hope you guys enjoy it!

~Li Belladonna 🐾