15

•~~~•

It was safe to say that both stands could communicate through their dreams. Upon seeing it through their own eyes, they couldn't wait to close them and dream once again.

Cherry Bomb chirped and chattered happily next to her user as she sat quietly in her seat. Her seat was next to the window in a comfortable spot, which let the stand look out the window with content.

"Dora!"

(Y/N) giggled slightly, glancing at Cherry Bomb from the corner of her eye. She stopped her small doodle for a second, fixing her attention on her stand.

"Curious? Well the big ball in the bright blue sky is the sun." She whispered, earning a few confused looks from her classmates.

With a frown she turned her attention to her gawking classmates. "The hell you lookin' at?"

"(Y/N)!" The teacher scolded, giving the girl a sharp look.

(Y/N) only shrugged.

She leaned back, sitting her pencil down on  her notebook. "What? I'm asking a genuine question here."

"No you aren't. That's rude (Y/N), please apologize."

(E/c) eyes rolled quickly. "How would you like to suck on my grandfather's bottom lip huh?" She retorted, a sneer on her face as she crossed her arms.

You could expect she got detention right then and there.

•~~~•

"What? (Y/N) got detention?" Josuke asked, sharing a knowing glance with Crazy Diamond.

The man hummed, sighing into the phone. "I'm very busy right now, so could you ask Jotaro Kujo to pick her up instead?"

...

"Yes... thank you."

With a frown he hung up, glaring at Crazy Diamond once he started to chuckle.

Josuke crossed his arms. "It isn't funny Crazy Diamond. She could get in serious trouble!"

Crazy Diamond gave his user a sharp look. "Dora..."

This is all your fault you know.

"I know I know. Once it's safe we'll go and meet her I swear."

"Dorara?"

Pinky promise?

"I promise."