22

•~~~•

No one stopped her.

No one dared to stop her.

Her opponent tried to use hamon to deflect her attacks but that was shown to be futile as she moved through it, sending punches towards Akio's face.

"Get out of my life!" She growled, grabbing Akio's wrist before he hit the ground. "Get out of our life!" (Y/N) roared, picking him up and slamming him on the ground in front of him.

"C'mon Speedwagon, let's give him a taste of our own medicine!" Jonathan shouted, cheering as his own hamon attack hit the fallen enemy.

Speedwagon chuckled, moving forward as he flicked his hat off - the blades managing to cut deep into Akio's skin.

Jotaro chuckled, nudging Kakyoin with his elbow. "Oi, Kakyoin why don't we help (n/n) here take out the trash." He hummed, a smile on his face as his red head friend laughed.

Hierophant Green was summoned once again, ready to attack. "Ah, of course. Let's do this."

•~~~•

A yellow haired blonde glared down from the sky. "Tch, why can't this stupid battle be over already?" He growled, rolling his eyes.

He tapped at the book on the desk near him. "Hurry and kill him. So little (Y/N) can finish this bizarre adventure and deal with the current one."

The blonde sighed. "Who am I kidding? This battle will stay long and boring. If only Kujo (Y/N) didn't-- ah, nevermind."

...

*Whatever you heard, forget it. We don't need to mess up the timeline.

...

*Just... forget it. The blonde haired man isn't joining this fight. Call on someone else, trying to reason with him is muda. Simply muda.

•~~~•
"There was a man, and there was a blood puddle. There was also a lingering question."

"Why did you do it?"

...

The smell of blood filled their noses.

Going through every person's mind was... why did you do it?