ENCHANTED

Naeun's P.O.V

The potion was ready, I have to get him back! I don't care what he thinks about me. Right now I want him .... I need him .... I need the throne. I carefully collected a decent amount to a syringe and clipped the needle, putting it into my uniform pocket. If I can corner him, if I can just get a few drops inside him, He'll be mine for a little while .... just enough for me to get rid of Suki. Apart from the attraction potion , another was brewing.  It will be ready tonight. I looked at my handy work and smiled. oh well .... I was always meant to be the queen ......

################################################################################

Taemin's P.O.V

I had to go to school with Onew hyung since neither Jjong hyung nor Key hyung was willing to take me. Both of them were too busy babying Suki! Areum joined the school today and with no doubt , she was introduced to Suki's crazy friends. I  instantly saw Kai and Lucas getting all flirty with her.

"Hey babe" Lucas said smirking.

"Welcome to the family sexy" Kai said winking. 

With that I heard a loud 'THUD'! when I turned to look I saw both Kai and Lucas holding their heads while Suki had a massive 3000 paged history text book in her hands. I instantly realized that Suki had hit them with the textbook. 

"YAH! YOU DARE FLIRT WITH HER YOU GITS?! ONE WRONG LOOK AND I WILL HAVE YOUR BALLS RIPPED AND FED TO WILD DOGS! AND SHE'S TAKEN BY THE ALMIGHTY CHOI MINHO!!!!!"

I chuckled at her cuteness. I still can't sit with her nor talk to her since Jongkey set Amber on the mission to keep an eye on us, she's been looking at and after the two of us like a hawk! I heard the seat next to me being pulled. 

"Hello Taemin" I heard her voice say. The voice that  used to be as sweet as honey to me once ...but now , the voice is as irritating as a frogs cry.

"What do you want Naeun?" I asked without turning around. 

I suddenly felt as if an ant had bitten me. I turned around only to meet with Naeun's  face. I think I was imagining things as I was feeling drowsy as hell. I saw her pretty eyes? wait what? Cut the crap Taemin. You have a perfect girlfriend!

Is she perfect?  A voice inside me asked. Naeun seemed pretty sexy to me and it shouldn't be happening ... I was falling for her again and again. It was as if I was in love with her again. When I turned to look at Suki , I saw her imperfections for the first time ever. Her ways of dressing , the way she hung out with guys , her new ear piercings ... everything about her boyish nature disgusted me!  for the first time , I was willing to be with Naeun,  I was ready to give her a second chance.

" I was thinking maybe we could hangout after school. Like we used to"

"Sure babe!" I replied. It was as if my mouth had a choice of his own.  

Me and Naeun were together for the rest of the day , even when we went to the studio for dance lessons. I saw Suki enter the studio with Ten and oddly , I wasn't even bothered; both me and Suki just got along and on with our businesses. It seems as if I didn't miss Suki , Not even for one bit!  After lessons , I saw Areum , Suki and Ten going together. They must've gone to the mall or something. I followed Naeun and she took us to our secret corridor. The corridor where all the memories of our happy times came flowing back to me.

"Taemin oppa , do you remember this place?" She asked innocently. 

"Of course ... how can I forget?" I said tucking a piece  of hair behind her hair.  Her girlish innocence , her submissiveness , her smile , her cuteness... I can't believe I've been away from those for so long! Her adorable eyes looked at me and out of impulse I kissed her! and it felt so right.

################################################################################

Suki's P.O.V 

For some reason I had a bad feeling about today and I don't know why. Something was weird with Taemin.  He was spending a little too much time with Naeun. After school ended , I told Ten and Areum to go. Areum was picked  up by Minho and Ten said that he was going to get something he forgot in the studio. I went in search for Taemin. Somehow I ended up in a corridor that I've never been in before but what I saw made me wish that I never went there. I saw Taemin , kissing his ex , Naeun. 

I immediately turned on my heels and ran away. I don't know how or why , I just ended up at the dance studio. I closed the door not locking it since I knew no one would come in at this late hour of the day. I covered my mouth slammed my back against the studio mirrors , sat down and cried. I cried and cried and cried , until I felt a pair of warm hands come and hug me. I turned around with a hopeless wish of the person being Taemin but when I turned around it was none other than Ten.

"Ten ?? what are you doing here? I thought you left ages ago?"

"I could ask you the same thing Suki" I quickly wiped my tears.

"Oh it's nothing believe me"

"you were crying weren't you?" 

I didn't want to tell him the reason why. I didn't want him to get a wrong view of Taemin. True , he was absolutely a great friend. However with  what he told me next, I knew he already got that view.

"I'm sorry you had to see it too ... I never thought Taemin was that kind of a guy like that ... he was even possessive over you"

"It's ok ... He's not the first" I said.

"You had someone before him too?"

"Only one ... but no he seems more humane than Taemin .. It's ok ... I guess I wasn't meant for a tiara , Ten" He hugged me again a warm one like Jonghyun's.

"Suki, You know sometimes the things I predict do come true ... Obviously .... you are the long lost princess suki , it's a fact. A tiara don't fit on your head."

I stood up and checked my self in the mirror , I instantly got what he meant by what he said. He was right ... A tiara , the status of a lunar didn't suit me. such a petty status didn't suit someone like me. It's high time I considered Jjong's offer and his advice.

"You're right Ten .... a status so low don't fit me, a tiara don't match me .... it would only ruin me... There's only one accessory that would fit me."

I looked at Ten from the mirror and I saw him get up and come towards me , smirking. He stood right next to me holding my shoulders.

"Really Suki? what might that be?"

"A crown" ~~~