SHOPPING

*WARNING...... WARNING RATED .... THEY ARE ABOUT TO SING ;)*

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

"Yah, hurry up you slow pokes! The dinner is tomorrow, not in a month! YAH YOU, YOU'RE MESSING THAT DECO UP" I heard Key ordering around.  To be honest, I find Key damn hot when he's being all sassy and bossy like this. The way he’s acting as if he held all power of the world...there was really something to it.

I quietly made my way to a nearby table and sat there with my chin on my palms, adoring Key's drama. He was paying attention to even the smallest creases, micro specs of dust, making sure everything was nothing but perfect. Boy he really loves Suki. SOMETIMES I GET JEALOUS!

"YAH WHERE IS THIS DINO??? IT'S HIS SISTER'S DINNER AND THIS DINO BUTT IS SLACKING OFF!" I heard him shouting again, this time blaming me.
I knew more than to wait till he sees me. I quickly got up and went to him with all the boxes that he asked me to bring.  Honestly the boxes were even taller than me and probably weighed twice as well.

"Yah you behind the boxes! I thought I told you to check on the ice statue!" He started to boss me.

I then instantly did a cute peek-a-boo with my cute puppy smile that I knew he adored so much.

"Who? Me?" I asked instantly multiplying the effect of my adorable smile.
As soon as he saw me he started to smack my shoulder.
"YAH YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE WITH THE CAKE INGREDIENTS AN HOUR AGO! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" He asked with his hands on his hips, acting annoyed and mighty at the same time.

“Well you demanded for the best quality products on earth and that’s not so easy to find.” I lied with a grin and put the boxes on top of a table next to me.

It wasn’t that I went looking for high quality cake ingredients... I took time was searching a high quality-something else.

“Oh shut up you Dinosaur. You’re damn late and now you’re trynna put the blame on me?”

He punched my arm and turned back to order the workers again.
“Oww!!!” I yelped even though the punch didn’t really hurt. But Kibum turned a deaf ear to it.

He was really being a boss today. I leaned on to a table and kept examining his every single move. With the clan reestablishment and all the chaos that was going on, I didn’t really have much time in my hands to stay beside Kibum like this. It only took few second for me to realize how deeply I missed him, his everything. His hands that always flew to his hips, his thick brows that furrowed when he complained...the way he bit his pink bottom lip while thinking, his thin waist... damn.
Not to mention that skinny jeans he was wearing... It was wrapped around his legs like a second black skin... highlighting his smooth thighs and that soft round butt. This definitely should be illegal!
Just then I got an idea.
Indeed! This is illegal. And Kibum should be punished for it. 
This wasn’t how I originally planned things to go, but since the situation was already perfect like this, why not play along? Besides...those perky round globes were- were slowly making me lose my control. As if some sinful-deity heard my thoughts, Kibum suddenly bent down to pick up something on the floor; his ass in the air- right in front of my damned eyes!

I walked to Kibum who was still giving me his back and sent one of my arms around his waist and pulled him close to my chest. He gasped as he collided with my body and immediately turned around to face me.

“YAH!!! What are you doing?!!!” He shouted drawing the attention of the servants who thought that it was them who Kibum addressed. He gave a glare to others that said ‘get back to work’ and turned to me again.
This time, lowering his voice he spoke again.