The Beginning

its been a while since you moved on to new house.You managed to finish your university ,but you havent found any job since you live in a small city, so they arent many buildings.Just some simple houses here and there ,and lonely pizzeria .Just one so far,but its not suprising .
For your luck they were looking for a night security guard.
The salary wasnt that good but wasnt that bad either.Its not like you will find any better then this or if you even find it.
You narrowed your eyes to see the phone number on the ad.
You slowly typed it in your phone,you were quite nervous since you dont have any experience in this.You finnaly managed to press on phone button.
After some minutes you hear a deep male voice
"Hello?"
You gulped before you started to talk
"Em..Hi sir..i am so sorry for bothering you but i am ringing about the ad abour security night guard at pizzeria .."
Then silent.It didnt lasted for too long ,after 5 seconds you heard some laughing.
"You must be kidding me..
This is some kind of prank right ?"
You were a bit suprised by his respond,yet some sarcastic tone is noticed in his voice.
"E-Exuse me ?..
No its not prank..i really mean it.."
You get even more nervous by his previous respond,its nothing much but if gave you an itchy feeling for no reason.
"Oh..i see..
Well then..since you are the only one so far you are accepted..
Meet me at 11:30
Dont be late.."
Its seens like your conversation with this person ends here,before you could even say smth he had already hung up.Trou this conversation was weird ..his sarcastic tone...
Maybe it just seems so and you are clearly overreacting.
But you hope that at least at the metting with him the things will go better ...
A

fter this you finnaly pulled your self home.
"Ah home sweet home.."
You mumbled tiredly.
You did nothing that much but for some reason you feel really exhausted.Probably because of those thoughts about that pizzeria.
You have a bad feeling about that specific pizzeria,for no particular reason.
When you finnaly trew your self at your cozy bed  you realised to investigate  a bit about that place.
You slowly reached for your laptop,but then smth suddenly stoped you.It was already late and you felt dizzy,plus you have meeting tomorrow ,you should have a goot rest or else at the morning,you wont find amy difference between zombie and you.
You putted your laptop back at its original place,and just fastly fell asleep.