Strange..

You rised your head up to see a boy with light brown hair,blue as a sea eyes ,with some cute little bear ears on his head,looking straight at you with a smirk which doesnt seem that kind.
Yet he starts to mummble smth..
"How curious ..a new nightguard after the decades.
Yet what a shame..it seems like your game went to game over huh..
First night and you managed to fuck it up.
But..i dont blame you ...such scaredy cat like you ,aint suprising.
I will give you another chance only this time.
And dont get me wrong ,its not like i dont want you to die.I would with a pressure rip of your sweet flesh and break your bones..
It just we want to play with our toy a bit more after all it was a miracle to see that someone fell for this stupid add not knowing what a horrible truth it hides ..
Anyways..now you are free to go .."
He gestures to the exit
Yet you are still there,staring at him,trying to analyze his words..
They bring you fear yet at the same time some warm weird feeling,you wonder what is that.
Suddenly a force pulls you out from the table gently putting you on your feet.
"I can change my mind you know ?"
He turns to you with a cold look on his face.
You take some time trou to looks at him properly .
A dark brown elegant suit,with a little black ,cute tie , a little hat on his head,and elegant black shoes finishes his appearance
He is holding a microphone in one of his hands.
After that you just nod,you still cant understand what the bloody hell happend..
You werent sure if you should return there.
Such creepy atmosphere.
Those robots,coming to you to get a bite of you,slowly going from one room to another ,to finnaly get to you.
Yet you still want to come there for some reason.
Like smth is pushing you to.
Something so weird and pleasant at the same time..
You wonder how it looks like at daytime.
You go back to this place again.
Yet it doesnt look so horrible hopefully as at nightime.
The kids enjoying a delicious pizza,the perfomance of those robots.Generally having fun.
The robots either dont look that creepy.
You slowly get in,the robots noticed your appearance,you can see their suprised expressions as they all stare suddenly at the one you had a talk with yesterday,as if asking for explanations.
Yet the brown head man just turns away a bit annoyed .
You gulped feeling their stares at you,but yet you just joined the kids, eating some delicious pizza and watching a perfomance.
A little sweet girl joins your company,giggeling sweetly.
You two seem were having fun,until it wasnt time for you to go back to your work.
People were slowly leaving this place,as well as this little sweet girl.
She hugged you before leaving and thanked you,giving you a braclet.

You finnaly went to your office satisfied with todays day.Its was fun.
Yet that cheerful mood suddenly faded away as you appeared in your little office...
Suprisingly nothing was happening..
This is so weird but you feel relaxed a bit..
You even stoped looking trou the cameras at one point ..maybe too relaxed..
Since nothing was happening at all you realised to go out a bit early at 5:30 pm..
Nothing bad will happen right ?..
Yet as you start walking to the exit,
you suddenly feel a horrible pain behind your head ,as you fell unconcious.
Maybe this was bad idea ..