The fear

Your morning started with annoying beeping sound.
You slightly yawned rubbing your eyes,looking at the clock you relised it was 12 pm.
Suddenly you heard a ring on your door.
You slowly stood and went downstairs.
Opening the door you can see it is your best friend from university.
You and her were so close,almost like siblings.
But because you moved on to another city you didnt had a chance to hang out with her anymore,since she was so far from that place.
Seeing her in your doorway made you wide your eyes in suprise ,yet she already brought you in  her bear hugs,while she happily giggeld.
"My (Y/N)..i missed you so so much !! it been so long since i saw you around..How have you been ? What's new in your life ?"
She seems was excited.Curiously looking around your living room and generally your house.You happily huged her back responding with a bright smile.
"Hi Iris!I missed you so much as well..Yeah its been 2 years or more since we met each other..Eh i still remember those good times we spent in university.And Well nothing that much,just i finnaly found a job.Other then that nothing much."
She was walking around before she finnaly sat on the couch ,still wearing a silly smile on her face.
"Hope you dont mind.And really? I am so happy for you !Its really hard to find any job,especially  here so i am kinda impressed .What a job trou?"
She on her exciting expression and her words,expects really smth incredible from you.You felt a bit akward about that,but lieing its more pathetic she will  find out one day so its pointless...
"Well.. security night guard.
at one pizzeria.."
You nuzzled the back of your neck a bit embarrassed,but she seems havent changed her expression and still there smiling as wide as possible.
"You mean Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? But my (Y/N) i am so happy for you ! Trou it gonna be hard for you ,i mean imagine staying all night in a creepy alone place watching animatronics.Are you sure you about this ?"
Animatronics ?...You didnt even looked at the name of the pizzeria or what was inside it.But well it may be quite creepy and terrifiying,but nothing bad wont happen right ,you will just watch them,nothing much.After all its not like you have another choise.
"Yeah i am sure about this dont worry iris.I know it can be creppy at one point but nothing bad will happen.I will just watch them and that all."
You said cheerfully not knowing what hell waits you in future.
In such long conversation with her didn't notice how the time flies.
it already was 11:58 am ,you need to be there at 12.You asked your friend if she can drive you there and she agreed.The place wasnt that far but either wasnt that close,but you managed to get there on time.
A tall man with black coal hair and blue as sea eyes was waiting for you there.You rushed to him with a bright smile on your face excited to start you job.He get a bit confused about your smile but in respond just makes a little one.
"Hello! Nice to meet you .I am mike.I am that person you have rang yesterday.Welcome to the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.You are the one who asked for a job right ? About night security gard."
You shyly coughed a bit to clean your throat before you respond.
"Nice to meet you mike !I am (Y/N).And yeah it was me. I am really happy you have accept me ."
As a proof a bright smile brights on your face with sparkling eyes.
He chocked a bit.
"Yeah ..Yeah i am glad as well...Anyways here are the keys.Dont walk around pizzeria at such time and stay in your office.The instructions what you will do ,you will find in your office.And yeah last thing,be carefull with energy,or else smth bad will happen.. "
He gave you the keys and left this place as fast as possible.
How weird..Its like he is avoding smth..
You opened the doors and walked in,you wondered around a bit the dark place to find your office.
You moved fastly since as he said,its not good to walk around the pizzeria at such time,plus it is kinda creepy so .
When you finnaly went isnide the office you sighed in relief.During this walk,you felt like someone was watching you,but maybe it is just your imagination.
Suddenly the phone rang and you heard a deep voice coming from it. You aslo noticed a tablet and the doors with two buttons "Light" and "Door".
Yet as the Mike said,you will find instructions in your office it was true.The voice in the phone told you what you should do.

It was already 1 am yet nothing was happening.At 2 you notice that the boy with purple hair,bloody red eyes and purrple bunny ears have moved  really close to you.
You suddenly felt anixeious.Your heart started to beat more faster.The noises of the steps and thr fact that this animatronic is so close to you ,makes you shake in fear .You pressed red button "Door",closing it even when he wasnt there ,but you felt more confident and safe as the door was closed.It was too early trou to relax.The another animatronic with blond hair,blue sea eyes and a little yellow dress with apron saying lets eat moved very close to you.You can even hear her giggle...
You felt goosebumps all around your body .You literally smashed that red button ,and huged your self to calm your self down.
And boom..
The doors automatically opened and your office suddenly get dark.
This is it...this is the end..
You his under the table and holds your hands together near youe chin, as if you were praying to stay alive,or if jt just a nightmare and you soon will wake up.Nothing much is happening but the atmosphere is really creppy, the feat it brought drive you crazy to the point you started to sniff there.
You can see some black shoes in front of you and the tall silhouette standing there.
You are fucked up...